New to group

Options
Lisellen76
Lisellen76 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2023 in Social Groups
Hi everyone,

just introducing myself my name is Lisa and I will be turning 47 soon. I have a few kilos to shed from a period of low inactivity due to my study load but I've been back into it for about 9 months now, and of course the physiological changes due to female hormonal issues and aging gracefully 😊.

I've always been into clean healthy eating mostly but every now and than I may indulge in social settings. I'm more about wellness and enjoying life with vitality from a holistic health perspective. I've been a member of my fitness pal for years and only discovered the app has community groups, just call me late for dinner 😅.

So, looking through the groups to join I thought this group would be well suited. I worked in the fitness industry for many years and recently completed a bachelor degree in nutritional and dietetic medicine and I'm currently working in a health food store.

I love clean eating, making simple and easy nutritious meals that won't break the bank, walking, running, functional training and pilates. Well, thats me and hello everyone, hopefully I'll find the time to read through some of these discussions and we can share and grow together in our journeys. Blessings

Replies

• Maya440
    Maya440 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisellen,

I am maya, 39 years old, 2 children, triathlete and working in the pharma industry half time.
    I have a good quality of life and I am passionate about nutrition but still learning every day.
    I am in maintenance and trying to avoid eating too much chocolate spread and cereals. Food I tend to go to when I am bored or tired. Otherwise I eat 80% whole food plant based and 20% "social" and dairy ;)