Options
imastar2
imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
Yo! How'd you do?

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Up .8 lbs. Already way above where I need to be. Got to buckle down. Was having a pretty good week then fell of the wagon last couple of days.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,922 Member
    Options
    Up 5.2#. Bouncing all over the place. Last weeks was an anomaly due to the hospital stay.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I went 4 weeks without weighing in (or tracking) ... time flies when you're having fun! 🚵‍♂️

I'm down 2.0 lbs this morning from my last official weigh in, but very much realizing that I need to get back on plan. I was burning over 4000 calories most of the days of my bike ride, and that hasn't been remotely true in the week following.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I don’t really know for sure,s once I’m traveling and didn’t have an official weigh-in this week. On my own scale, I’m at the top o my green zone. I’ve been making mostly good decisions and avoiding absolute disasters, but still creeping up a bit.
  • ClayandRocks
    ClayandRocks Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Another month passes with no change. I suppose it's better than one of the alternatives.

I know that I am eating a tad too much due to stress about my health (angina), and I am getting less exercise than usual due to that heart issue, too. Some doctor appointments in the coming two weeks should help me better understand the full situation.