Trying to decide on dinner

Options
Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
Breakfast was my same ole same ole plain yogurt with peanut butter, chia seeds and stevia sweetened maple syrup.
Lunch was a PBJ on ezekiel bread, an apple and some local beef jerky (no sugar or preservatives)

I'm pondering dinner now (since I just finished lunch, lol). Hubs does most of the cooking but he's got a brutal day today, so I'm going to cook something.

Something with spinach I think....

Replies

• njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Today, we will have Country French Chicken, Cauliflower Mash with Margarine and “Broccoli, Cheese and Bacon Salad” for dinner with a green salad.

Let's see, spinach. I like spinach with pasta, with eggplant marinara, with chicken parm. I guess I like it with Italian food!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    That sounds fabulous!

Hubs made us a soup for dinner tonight. Not sure exactly what, but some sort of vegetable soup with leeks in it.
    I tasted it last night and MAN was it good.

Last night I tried my first cauliflower pizza and I'm convinced I can master it and make it a very healthy and super tasty pizza.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Sabine, When you master the recipe, please post your recipe for cauliflower pizza. I'd like to try it.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Sabine, When you master the recipe, please post your recipe for cauliflower pizza. I'd like to try it.
    Will do. And I'll credit hubs with the mastery. :-)
    He's brilliant in the kitchen.

But seriously: I enjoyed it, and it was probably 1/4 of the calories of Dominos. Often, it would suffice.
    And it wasn't that hard. No harder than regular homemade pizza (as hubs makes it).