Sunday - 4507
    Monday - 4311
    Tuesday - 4265
    Wednesday -4538
    Thursday - 4280
    Friday - 4017
    Saturday - 4063

Total - 29981 steps

5 days in training completed and I actually feel a little bit normal. I am really going to put some effort into more steps this week.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    v2ey6qc2gwat.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 233.6
    CW: 231.0

Kind of surprised with this loss because I've been on the dreadful curse of the month, but I'm happy with it because I'm so close to getting out of the 230's!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    Hey Folks! A couple quick notes before I throw together the results post for the past week -

The following are on the drop list and will be removed from the team at the end of the month due to two weeks in a row without a weigh-in:

@JessicaVRosati
    @Steppin_Kate
    @lucyvclark5243
    @deanpem
    @3tansunnee

If you would like to remain on the team, please please please post an update, even if that's requesting to be excused for a week, being moved to the support team temporarily, etc. We would rather you stick with us in a lesser capacity than not stick with us at all.

Also, some of you have been regularly posting on days that are not your weigh-day. If you need to shift your weigh-day to another day, let us know! Posting early/late every once in a while is fine, but doing it regularly may lead to me bothering you more often.

And lastly, the following did not weigh in last week. If you need to be excused for last week, say something! Not weighing in this week may result in you being added to the droplist and removed from the team at the end of the month.

@EDTake2
    @ksludwig
    @addy0427
    @trebled_egg
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 781 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    mnhxi1gw0ujp.jpeg
    wbujpfl4n5ef.jpeg
  • 2BFitgranny
    2BFitgranny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Username: 2bfitgranny
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 209.9
    CW: 210.5
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I missed my weigh in, I have been away the past two weeks. Current weight is 179.7lbs. Have not been keeping track of calories. should be able to go back to normal this week : )
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 186.2
    CW: 189.2

Sorry this is 6 days late! We had a family trip and work went crazy. I fell off the healthy wagon again. Need to get a better grip on my stress eating.
  • izzified
    izzified Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day
    PW: 334.4
    CW: 328.4
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,068 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM... You have another new member joining your wonderful team ..Please welcome @ssten09 :)
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Went to see the surgeon for my back. He wants to try epidural shots first. They didn't work for my neck but I will give them a try. Hopefully I can start walking again. I can feel myself getting lazy and I feel my body getting so stiff. He says he likes to do surgery on childcare workers in June because they have the summer off so I would be able to rest. I laughed at him because I work summers, daycares don't close.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking steps
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny - Oh jeez, has anything worked in the past? That's gotta be rough, I can't even imagine. Sending you so much support right now!
This discussion has been closed.