Options
imastar2
imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
Yo! How'd you do?

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Down 4.8 lbs this week. No ti.e to celebrate for sure as I have a looooong way to go. It's always a .eal to meal day to day thing for me. I'm doing a reset for a couple of weeks then reintroduce just a few carbs for the next 2 weeks. Really trying to stay away from the high carb high sugar items. The journey will continue on.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in at a Studio . . .

for my official October Lifetime weigh-in . . .

on the thirteenth day of a traveling vacation . . .

in the middle of my Green Zone!

Yeah, I’m amazed. 🤯

I’ve walked every day for at least an hour, generally limited my evening meal to a salad with protein, a normal breakfast, and few evening snacks. I had three days in the healthy eating zone last week, and all of them this week.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hey Friday Weighers!!

I'm out of town again but remembered to weigh yesterday. I'm down 1.4 since September 15th. I'll take it.

Separately, I've experienced a truly miraculous reprieve in arthritis pain/systemic inflammation for the past four days. As a result I'm eager to sustain this gift by being extremely careful about what I eat. I'd gotten a bit lax on managing food allergens/sensitivities. Weight loss should be aides since most junk food is out.

I feel like a completely different person. Fingers crossed this fluke lasts.

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,922 Member
    Options
    I was up 0.8# this week. Really gotta work on my afternoon, and evening snacking. Not really bad stuff, just too much.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Down just a wee bit: -.2.