Options
I am here to have a support community. I had an eating disorder as a teen. As an adult I have always been able to keep my weight regulated. Now I am in my 40s and I actually have to work to get these 10-15 lbs off. I have complicated feelings about dieting and I am trying to healthily navigate this. Need support and love on the journey.

Replies

• justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'd love to chat. I think we have some common ground.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to join us in the November chat! Any goals for this month?
  • sgttonya
    sgttonya Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also new and would like to lose around 12-15 pounds. I have trouble when I am around junkfood and sweets, which seem to be around wherever I go. I don't eat like that at home but if I am around it I have trouble staying disciplined.
  • alwaysstayhungry
    Options
    I have similar feelings. I am 54 and have always been considered by others as thin, but I have not felt that way. While I never was truly ED, I definitely had/have disordered thinking. I have been a size 4 all of my adult life and at 5'6 hovered around 130 +/- 3-5#. In the last 2 years I have gained 20# and seeing 150 on the scale has been horrifying. I had to go out and buy a few new pairs of jeans in size 6😫. I hope that this group will help me navigate my new reality and that I can get back to feeling like myself again.