https://youtu.be/FeR-4_Opt-g
Let us know what you think.
Have a good November everyone.
Chris

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    Chris I love the second one. I will do it tomorrow. I looked it over tonight while answering my door. :D

Jury trial in Circuit court today. Found guilty of Possession of meth. Easy day. And our heat is on at work. It was 57 degrees all Monday. I was cold. Handed out almost all the candy we bought. Thank goodness!

Shelley

Chris thanks for that workout. It looks fun.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,239 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate goal weight: 148
    Nov 30 goal weight: 172,8

Oct 31 ending weight - 175.8
    Nov 01 - 175.8
    Nov 08 -
    Nov 15 -
    Nov 22 -
    Nov 30 -

October was a horrible month. I need to make changes but I’m not sure what to do. Also I hate when daylight savings time ends and it gets dark here at 5:30. It’s depressing. Suggestions ladies?
  • KAR1959
    edited November 2023
    Options
    My Vegas trip has been canceled. It’s such a long story and I’m so disappointed. But as bad as I feel, we received sad news yesterday. My mom’s baby brother passed away yesterday after being pretty much brain dead after having a cardiac arrest last September. He was in a long term care facility and it’s been really tough on his wife and daughter. To be honest it’s almost a relief because you don’t know whether he’s suffering or not. He was 67. I’m glad I am here for my mother. They were really close.

So now I’m conflicted on going to Jamaica. Of course it’s not until 11/10 so I’m hoping I can still go. But I did tell Ron to go without me if I can’t because he really needs this trip. He’s been through a lot.

I feel all my posts lately have been bad news. Sorry ladies…

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,298 Member
    Options
    Kathy, don't be sorry for your posts. We are here for you, always and forever. We love you. You are like a sister to us.
    I am so sad for your loss. I am sure your mother is glad you are there for her. Losing someone close to your heart is hard.
    Shelley, you are very welcome for the workout...now get to it!!
    I have my trainer today at noon. We have Collin this morning and will have Ronan this afternoon. It's a school holiday but Sara...because she is the boss of her school...does not get the day off!!! Pat and I were planning a restful day until last night when the kids all came over and we were informed! bwahhah! So it goes.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy don't feel bad for feeling relieved he is gone now. That is not how I would want to be remembered. So hard on his family. He was still so young. And Chris said it best, we are sisters here. Growing old is often filled with sadness. But there is always joy first. I hope you can make Jamaica. Ron needs you. Hugs

Chris I did get it done. The music was horrible. So I used my own. Sorry about your restful day.

Kathy I forgot to say, read your post. No excuses. Clean out the junk and don't buy it. And if you can plan your meals. Prepare them ahead of time. Drink plenty of water.

Love you all
    Shell Bear
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I’m definitely considering meal planning especially as it gets colder and I hate going to the grocery store. Going to be a soup and one pan meals going into winter with loads of veggies. Have to drink more water and of course more workouts.

Going to get up and do the second workout before mom gets up. Trying to decide on a challenge for the month.

Have a good weekend.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    I had my trainer today at noon. We had Collin this morning and have Ronan this afternoon.
    Tomorrow I will walk to the post office and back.
    Sunday we will have both boys for three hours while SIL has a final in one of his nutrition classes.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I need to drink more water also. Drinking is such a chore. I forget all the time. What are you thinking of for your challenge?

Chris I hope he passes. So stressful.

Cleaned tanks tonight. Hope I can walk tomorrow. Practiced Spanish tonight.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley. Have fun with your tanks today.
    I got 5.40 miles done in 148 mins today. It was beautiful out there and there were soooo many people and puppies and cars!! CRAZY!!! Maybe it was cuz I didn't walk until almost 10:30!!!
    Chris
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 317
    Ultimate goal weight: 138
    Nov 30 goal weight: 220

Oct 31 ending weight - 222.5
    Nov 01 - 224.0
    Nov 08 -
    Nov 15 -
    Nov 22 -
    Nov 30 -

Paula

• cpanus
    Options
    I was going to walk this morning but it turned out we finally were able to get into our hairdresser for hair cuts this morning. It was crazy, I'm tellin' you!! Then we had Ronan and Collin for a couple of hours so Sara and Pete could have some time together. ugh!! So tired.
    I have my trainer tomorrow at noon.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I hope they did Christmas shopping. It sneaks up on us so quickly! I bet you saw some really cute puppies. There is a woman who is always out walking a little white dog. I see them as I go to work. She moves really fast for her advanced age, for most ages actually.

Walked the mall some tonight. Rocky needed to go to best Buy for a new watch. I found the new Elvis movie in 4K. My mom will love it. We had a great dinner tonight. Steak, salad and yellow potato. Yummy. I have been still searching for a new tank. I emailed one company about their 200 gallon set-up. Wider than I would like but shorter than most.

So I thought I would set up a new mini challenge. Still do some form of squats or exercises. But let's try to lose 10% of what we weigh now by Christmas. That would be 15 pounds for me. Who is in?

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I've wanted a puppy since we lost Brandy, my Keeshond. She was beautiful and fun. BUT, then I see what my trainer goes thru and what Sara goes thru, then I'm glad we have Grandsons and not pets...altho we could consider them our pets...right???
    Saw my trainer for an hour today.
    Our weather here in Northern California is very strange. Rained...drizzled...yesterday, three times!!!! Crazy!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I know they are a commitment. But so are grandkids. And husbands. I decided my life would be less without my pups. I thought for sure you would have one at retirement.

We had almost 30 arrests this weekend. Made for a busy Monday.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I thought so, too, Shelley, but not yet.
    I decided to see how long it was going to be before the sun came up this morning...darn thing us up before we were!!! Then I talked myself out of walking this morning. :# I did finish the newest Reacher novel. :p
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Oh my Chris, I did that last Saturday. I didn't get up till well after sunrise. I was reading and puzzling. And we have a 3 day weekend coming up.

Today was easier. Only 7 in custody for initials. And no new arrests out of adult drug court. Worked late. I covered the commissioner meeting with Angie.

Rocky made a hamburger soup. Pretty tasty. Not to spicy either.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I need Rocky's hamburger soup recipe, Shelley. It just might be something Ronan would like. If it's easy-peasy, it just might be something I would like!! :D
    Going to see my trainer at noon for 60 min workout after we have Collin Duty.
    Have a great Wednesday, my friends.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    One turnip. One rutabaga. 3 carrots. One onion. 2 yellow potatoes cup frozen peas and corn. 1 pound burger, cooked and drained. 6 cups water, 2 tablespoons of better than bullion teaspoon oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumen, 1/2 tablespoons salt and small can tomato paste. 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper. One tablespoon minced garlic. Flour rue to thicken a little. Simmer about 2 hours. Hope he got it all. He kind of just throws things together.

I think that is easy peasy also.

Night all, jury trial tomorrow

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate goal weight: 148
    Nov 30 goal weight: 172,8

Oct 31 ending weight - 175.8
    Nov 01 - 175.8
    Nov 08 - 173.4
    Nov 15 -
    Nov 22 -
    Nov 30 -

Busy week and no appetite. Just need to add exercise in the mix. We leave tomorrow morning on vacation. I will watch the food and alcohol and get in as many steps as possible.

Have a good week ladies.

Kathy

• cpanus
    Options
    It's a school holiday tomorrow!!
    I got 3.30 miles done in 65 mins this morning then had Collin Duty then had Ronan Duty.
    Chris