I have Keto success story though I am 79 years old.

Options
I am 2 years at my weight loss goal atthis time. I am a Low Carb-er due to finding that I have carbohydrate absorption issues during a plateau during my weight loss. I went to a program that uses basic Keto principles to help people. In 7 days I lost 7 pounds and 11 in hes after being stuck at 250 lbs one full year. By April 2021 I hit my 130 pound goal for weight and lost my gut problems and brain fog completely. Keep between 130 and 132 now. My brain still tries to get me to use simple carbs and food filled with badthings but no go for this low carb-r!

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keto has done wonders for my health beyond just losing weight. Stories like this are quite motivating to continue.
  • foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    congratulations, well done dear. hope that will inspire more of us.
  • dennis3031
    dennis3031 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations I’m 68 years old and have struggled to maintain a healthy weight since I was 16 years old, I began healthy keto in June 2016 by July 2017 I came into a healthy weight range and have hovered in the same range ever since by focusing on low carb, high protein let me know if you would like to know more about my journey