Let’s activate this group

Options
I’ve been in TOPS since 2007. I’ve lost 140 with 35# to lose to goal. I have TOPS friends here on MFP this group could be a huge support for all of us.

Replies

• AdnawYots420
    AdnawYots420 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish we could get some conversations going. I am from 0395 GA McDonough and weight recorder. Any other weight recorders here?
  • stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I’m Bea and I’m the leader of our small chapter in western Montana.

I’ve been in TOPS for 10 years now. I was KOPS, but lost it during Covid, then Christmas and Christmas and Christmas. Now I’m on the journey to get back to KOPS again. 21 pounds to go!

I think if MyFitnessPal would send notices every time someone posted that it would increase participation here. I would suggest it, but I can’t use the message boards with my Apple phone. It’s not Apple friendly here.
  • lah1950
    lah1950 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m Louise and I’m the weight recorder of the WA 0342 Olympia TOPS chapter. I use my Apple iPad to log onto MyFitnessPal and used to be able to see comments but about three weeks ago all of my friend notifications disappeared. I was a friend to Bea starting back in Spark People and then started longing on to MyFitnessPal full time. I have now found I can’t use my message board anymore and am feeling isolated on here.
  • stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 22
    Options
    Hi Louise!

Good to see you again! I never knew your name before. I use iPhone and have the same problem. MyFitnessPal is not apple friendly. I can’t even complain to tech support. I tried.

I’ve been thinking about abandoning all social here. There is very few that respond here. I was checking daily and respond only a new post. Otherwise, I’m talking to myself. Keep responding and I’ll respond.

We had SRD earlier this month. My goal for SRD next year is get back to KOPS status. I have 21 pounds to go. I lost my status with Christmas and Christmas and Covid and Christmas and Christmas and Christmas. I’m going in the right direction now.