Rick's info

Options
mrrick51
mrrick51 Posts: 18 Member
I've been on Mounjaro for about 3 and a half months and have lost a steady couple pounds a week. 20 pounds total. I came to the conclusion I needed to exercise more to continue, but that came to a temporary halt when I got Covid for a week. I lost 3 pounds but gained back 5 or 6 from not doing anything that week. In spite of Thanksgiving I'm on my way back down now. What dose are you taking? I just started 10mg and I think that will jump start the weight loss.

Replies

• mrrick51
    mrrick51 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Update: I'm at 173 days on Mountjaro now, losing roughly 28 pounds during that time. I'm continuing on ther 10 dose but may modify the frequency of taking it. I've pretty much decided to take a shot every 9 days instead of 7. As long as I don't start feeling hungry or famished that should enable me to continue losing weight. Another 13 pounds or maybe 18, and I'll be at my goal. I wasn't sure I'd get to where I am now, so this is really satistisfying. All my medical numbers have really improved to where I'm not taking much medicine any more. I hope you are all seeing success as well. I think many of you have lots more to lose than me, but I'm confident you will reach your goals by just continuing to strive to do better.