Living The Lifestyle Thursday 11/30/23

Options
imastar2
imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion.

Monday - crewahl (Charlie)
Tuesday – Wildcard
Wednesday-misterhub (Greg)
Thursday -imastar2 (Derrick)
Friday - Wildcard

Today's Topic: Last day of November. 25 days till Christmas starting tomorrow. Are you going to be Nauty? or Nice!. (I originally wasn't going to say that it just popped into my head) kinda seems appropriate for the season however.

This group is seasoned and most everyone is predictable. We'll see as the month unfolds if one or two of us has a little tougher time getting down the chimney on the 25th. HO! HO! HO!

Roll out your plan if you have thought about one.

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    I actually do have a plan since I'm still currently way over weight. I'm going to shoot for at at least a drop of 8 lbs between 12/1 today & the 25th. Some people don't like to put weight figures and date goals together because the body doesn't necessarily react to our time frame. I can however react to what goes In my mouth.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,854 Member
    Options
    Well we have company coming for 2 days in 2 weeks, and then we will be visiting Boston for Xmas so my plan is limited to being diligent with my eating choices and my exercise choices outside of those 2 events. If I can manage to be a little less out of control for those 2 events that would be a good thing. (note that less out of control is a different thing than In control!)
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,922 Member
    Options
    cakeman21k wrote: »
    Well we have company coming for 2 days in 2 weeks, and then we will be visiting Boston for Xmas so my plan is limited to being diligent with my eating choices and my exercise choices outside of those 2 events. If I can manage to be a little less out of control for those 2 events that would be a good thing. (note that less out of control is a different thing than In control!)

Where in Boston are you visiting? Charlie and I are just over the border, in NH.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,922 Member
    Options
    At this time, there are no plans for Christmas.
    We will sing at the 7PM Mass on the 24th. From there, no real plans.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,854 Member
    Options
    Going to Hingham right next to Braintree
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Like an over cooked steak on the grill, I’m seasoned . . .

No plans of special steps; I just wanna end the month in the Green Zone. .