Countdown & Pre-Challenge Activity #4: 😅Exercise Plan😅

Options
2»

Replies

• hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,354 Member
    Options
    macrat12 wrote: »
    I'm going to be following Daily DB 1.0 from the Team CPT app along with the Core Challenge from the same app

@macrat12 - What is Daily DB 1.0 from the Team CPT mean?
  • hicim705
    Options
    📓Your assignment: COUNTDOWN ACTIVITY #4: Exercise Plan What exercise plan will YOU follow for YOUR healthy lifestyle journey? Think of what you can easily commit to in a day and commit to that. For a few days a week, consider doing ‘just a little more’ if you can to challenge yourself.

**I plan to walk 24 miles per week for every week of 2024. I had a similar plan for 2023 (walk 23 miles per week in 2023 and achieved my goal 51 out of 52 weeks. My step goal is 7,500 steps per day and if I don't get outside for an intentional walk, I will walk in front of the TV in the living room if I have to to meet my step goal. 7,500 steps/day will ensure 24 miles/week. I struggle with ST which I really need to mindfully incorporate into my weekly routine. Baby steps is the best way to accomplish this ... does anyone have any GREAT ideas of how to get started with this?**

Heidi (hicim705)
    2024 Winter 5% Challenge ~ Captain 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴
    Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges
    Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ ✍️🖊️📓💻Bloggers✍️🖊️📓💻!!

Co-Leader, In Between Leader Team for the 5% Challenge
    Co-Leader, In-Between Challenges (IBC) 🐦🔥Phoenix Team🐦🔥
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,569 Member
    Options
    hicim705 wrote: »
    I'm going to be following Daily DB 1.0 from the Team CPT app along with the Core Challenge from the same app

I'm also using an app called Team Claire P. Thomas who is 1st Phorm elite athlete Daily DB 1.0 is Daily Dumbbell and 1.0 is the first of the workout program.
  • hicim705
    Options
    hicim705 wrote: »

I'm also using an app called Team Claire P. Thomas who is 1st Phorm elite athlete Daily DB 1.0 is Daily Dumbbell and 1.0 is the first of the workout program.

@macrat12: Thanks ~ got it!!
  • 130StrongerEachYear
    130StrongerEachYear Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercises

I will exercise between 45 and 60 minutes a day.
    4 times a week it is just walking with stops to do counter top pushups and squats 4 times during the walk.
    3 times a week it is walking with stops to do counter top pushups and squats 2 times during the walk plus a strength routine that I started a month ago which is a full body work out with a warm up and cool down/stretch at the end that takes about 25 minutes. In a couple of months I will start to learn a different strength routine.,
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,727 Member
    Options
    EXERCISE:
    - Cardio: 60 minutes of brisk walking or 30 minutes of intervals (C25K) daily.
    - Strength Training: 30 minutes 3 times a week using Precision Nutrition direction
    - Wind Down: Yoga, gentle stretching, or 20-minute warm soak to wind down before bed.