WEIGHT LOSS Category Discussion

Thank you for choosing a WEIGHT LOSS goal for the year! We hope that you join this discussion, share your goal and story, and stay connected as we all move closer towards our different wieght loss goals! Ask questions, share progress, and help others where you can!

Please keep this discussion professional and avoid vulgar, crude, or inappropriate language in these forums. There are no dumb questions so let's be kind in answering any and all questions. Keep comments encouraging, uplifting, and positive. Also, remember that we are not doctors or health professionals, so as we provide advice or help or answers to one another we are answering as ourselves and representing our own opinions, studies, or experiences.

Replies

• Jace_Mullins
    Jace_Mullins Posts: 3 Member
    At the beginning of the year, my starting weight was 195 pounds. My goal is to get down to 185, but I would love to reach 180. Wish me luck!
  • eaherman9x
    eaherman9x Posts: 1 Member
    Great Stuff Jace! I started out the year at 204 pounds. Currently at 201 pounds as of this morning.

My goal for this year is both weight loss and building muscle. My early goal is to get down to 180 pounds, and then I plan on bulking to 195! I want to hit my 180 goal by May, which might be tough, however I then plan on 'Clean Bulking" (Which I never have done before) up to 195!
  • Jace_Mullins
    Jace_Mullins Posts: 3 Member
    Update since February - I actually gained weight! Whoops @ 200 on the dot now. Snacks are DONE, drinking more water and hitting the gym 3 days a week... starting now.