Jan 23 - 8559 steps + 31 minutes Peloton
    Jan 24 - 10337 steps
    Jan 25 - 15788 steps
    Jan 26 - 7954 steps
    Jan 27 - 1868 steps + 377 minutes Peloton
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 Bon voyage! I hope your drive to Florida goes well - and no sleeping at the wheel :grimace: I like that you have discovered the power of pre-tracking food. I always found that strangely relaxing - no decisions to make, eat the things on the list, stop when it is gone. For me, it makes it easier to stick with the plan. I'll bet your weigh-in tomorrow will be green :mrgreen:

@ChelleChelle1031 Thank you for joining us as you give more to yourself. Being the strong one, the one who your family and friends rely on, is gratifying but exhausting. Good for you for taking a step to work on your health! I hope you'll enjoy this group.

I'll be heading home tomorrow! Up early, get packed and ready, one more visit to Dad and then on the road. Not as long as your trip @lauren_989 but 5 hours and then a nice half mile walk up my hill. It will be good to get home.
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 198.0
    CW: 200.7
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 210.8

Definitely a green week for me! I am going to try my hardest in FL to at least maintain. I hate starting a new month in the red.

@ChelleChelle1031 I alway say I need to win the lottery, but I never play 😂

Always the first step @lauren_989. 😂
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 my goal is to do minimum 7k everyday. I’ve been stretching to 10k most days this month…In Feb I might bump up to a solid 10k
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Beautiful People!!

Last day of PTO, man I need to figure out how to win the lottery. I love my job, but wouldn’t it be nice to not work, bills paid, and all the time in the world to focus on YOU!

Hit the gym already, breakfast & coffee, and quiet time.

Plans for today include manicure, pedicure, checking out a new gym, and nap somewhere in there.

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday. As I use to tell my daughters when they leae the house… “make good choices today.”

m36ofzb6cixf.jpeg

Love this quote - thank you 😊
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @jugar sorry Liselyn for late weigh in :neutral:

This week has been hectic and so much to catch up with :blush:

CW 237.6lbs

Have a lovely evening Waistaways :smiley:
  • jugar
    edited January 31
    Options
    @jugar sorry Liselyn for late weigh in :neutral:

This week has been hectic and so much to catch up with :blush:

CW 237.6lbs

Have a lovely evening Waistaways :smiley:

No sorries needed here! You are so welcome, and one of the beauties about having a weigh-in day early in the week is that it is fine if you're a bit late! The Saturday people always have to be on time :blush:

I think you are right to see that working on your feelings of not being good enough is super important! You are always good enough. You are doing the best you can. Every day. You are such a hard worker! Some days you might feel like "the best you can" isn't great - but it is. I love your spirit, the way you pull through the struggles, and come out with that beautiful smile we can even "see" in your words. Believe it! :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    Made it home! That walk up my crazy hill at the end sure felt great. It has been 9 days of WAY too much sitting. Tomorrow will see me back to getting outside, moving more, breathing the fresh winter air. Even though I have to go to the dentist in the morning :grimace:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far, and that the lovely Wednesday people (and guest!) are ready to roll!
    @cleaneater80
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,185 Member
    Options
    Welcome home @jugar and yes @ChelleChelle1031 welcome to our group and thanks for all the great energy so far. We love getting to know everyone!

Today was a funk of a day... my work day kicked my butt, we got home late, I just felt off.. yeah. Mentally not feeling well today. Anyway, we crawled in bed early.. I didn't sleep well last night nor did Brad so that's probably a good thing!

I did close my diary today at least - it was over on calories but I did track every bite!
This discussion has been closed.