Transformation Challenge 2024

Options
ntnkor
ntnkor Posts: 4 Member
Anyone signing up?

I only joined OTF this year and avoided challenges up to now.

I am looking forward to the transformation challenge and feel it will really help me reset.

Anyone else signing up?

Replies

• leesmomx3
    leesmomx3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also joined OTF in 2023 and am definitely signing up for the transformation challenge. I need the motivation to stay on track. 😁 Im eager to start, idk if I can wait until the 22nd.
  • wonderlilly
    wonderlilly Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I’m signed up! Returning to both OTF and MFP after long absences. Hoping that doing both consistently will jumpstart things!
    Good luck with your challenges!!
  • cassique
    cassique Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Last year I got Covid early on during TC so I didn't get to finish. I cancelled OTF for a while because even after Covid I wasn't motivated to go back. Went back in the spring. Did Mayhem Then I broke my wrist in June. Put my membership on hold and tried to go back in the fall but my wrist was still bothering me so I stopped going.

Back at it now and I am determined to stick with it this time.

My Goals: Fat Loss, Upper body strength (specifically evening out my left and right sides), Building a routine.

My Plan: 2-3 regular classes each week 1 strength50 (total body) 1 tread50 each week.
  • jackybeertje
    jackybeertje Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the transformation challenge. I joined OTF in November when it opened up where I live.