whathapnd
whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
Hey Friday Weighers!

How'd you do?

Replies

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm still on vacation, but I thought checking in would be helpful toward my goal of losing weight while on vacation. The things I've concentrated on are snacking and cocktails. The snacking was really well controlled the first three fays. I've allowed a bit more the past two, but definitely have not ever been/felt out of control or mindless. In normal life, I'm mainly a social drinker/have maybe two drinks a week. My thought for vacation was a Mac of two drinks per day and yo look go easy opportunities for having only one. It's been mainly two. We're here a few more days, so I'm going to pay closer attention to alcohol. My restaurant choices have been excellent from a dieting standpoint.

On the downside, I tend to swell a lot when traveling, and my ankles are currently the size of large oranges which is better than yesterday. This is limiting activity.

Anyway . . . long post to say, I think things are going well with my goal of losing weight while on vacation. Glad to have this space to mind dump.
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    -4 this week
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.2 pounds this week. I had a really good week in terms of sticking to my plan so I feel good about the process. Now just to stick with it consistently...that's the trick!

182/144.2/146
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    After a week in the Yellow Zone, at my Thursday Studio weigh-in I was down by exactly the same as last week's gain, so I’m back in the Green Zone - yippee! 🎉

No magic to it - just not going over my thirty daily points budget by more than ten points on any given day. Most days were under thirty points. That’s what happens when I'm in Yellow. Of course, my fourteen day daily average weight is still about three pounds higher than I’d like it to be - but I guess for a period that includes holidays it’s not bad. Right? Bueller?

Nothing major going on. I’ve finished all the training and certification I need to do for AARP Tax-Aide so I'm ready for that to start in February. We’re trying to decide where to go for Valentine’s Day, and looking for someplace we don’t normally go.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,918 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2.8#. Been dealing with our 14 yr. old dog. She's having issues, and neither TOL nor I are taking it well. I'm eating over budget and having way too many "treats".
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Down 4.4 lbs this week. Right direction for sure.