Restarting Healthy Eating

Options
carmy7850
carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
edited January 16 in Social Groups
Hi, my name is Carmie. After a long logging fiesta I have started again. I need to stay honest to myself and stay on this road and weather through the bumps to reach my goal to lose 100 pounds.I've lost a little over 15 lb in 5 weeks. I haven't noticed it yet some friends and family have. That helps tremendously with my motivation to keep going logging everything and stay on plan. High five to everyone reaching their goals day by day!

Replies

• beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hi Carmie! Wtg! I've found avoiding any gluten very helpful for me. It allowed me to take off weight and keep it off. It's part of clean eating for me. I've taken off 125 pounds. It was slow going for me with lots of ups and downs, but just stay the course.

So happy for you!
  • ddmonroe
    ddmonroe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I recently had surgery and am trying to change to clean eating and incorporating some plant based protein. The struggle is real!!! I definitely feel better in my gut when I don't eat sugar and flour.
  • carmy7850
    carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi again, Update....I am now into my 4th month.Made alot of progress.Down 50 pounds and several inches.My day has consisted of eating healthy with the focus on protein and working out 10 times a week( I fit in 2 workouts a day 3x a week). My water intake is 65-80 oz a day. I will be getting a visit from my daughter from out of state who hasn't seen me for 9 months and I wanna blow her away when she sees me. So I am putting the pedal to the metal. So it is possible with motivation to get fit at 69 years old!