Hello

MandyLynnea
MandyLynnea Posts: 1 Member
Hi I'm Mandy ☺️ just wanted to say hi.... new to all this. So any tips help thanks. Have a great day!!!

Replies

• SarahMaxx
    SarahMaxx Posts: 1,972 Member
    Hi Mandy. Welcome to MFP. This particular group (Short N Sassy) is for women who are 5'3" or less. We started back in 1990 on the Apex site for people with bodybuggs. At that time, it was a large group, but after that site was discontinued, we moved on to a private site and then here. Currently, the active members are small group of women who have known each other for years. Others are welcome to join, and over time, we've had people drop in for a while, but core remains the steady four. We weigh in here, share what we're doing as far as diet and exercise, and we share what is going on in our lives. As far as tips, I'd say the best thing I have found is to weigh and measure food and use MFP's food diary to track that daily and use a tracker so I know how I'm doing with activity. I currently wear a fitbit and I share my 7-day averages for steps, kcals burned, and stairs weekly when I log in my weight. Doing that keeps me accountable. When I strapped on the bodybugg in 2010, I weighed 156. My lowest weight since was 122, but I found that I could not maintain that over time. My current weight 128-129, although on the say back to this weight, I was in the low 140s for what seemed like forever. Another tip is don't give up. If you have a day or two when you're off course, just get back on track and keep going. Good luck with your journey.