Week 1 - Feb 1 to Feb Feb 7

Options
Mia_Vojago
Mia_Vojago Posts: 21 Member
edited January 29 in Social Groups
Use this Discussion Group to chat, share info and discuss week 1 (Feb 1 to Feb 7). we will have a weigh in on Feb 7th.

Replies

• stepper61
    stepper61 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    2/1/24 weigh in lost 1.3 lbs 👍🏻
  • Mia_Vojago
    Options
    Here we are at week one! The last time I weighed myself I weighed in at 248.6 pounds. That’s almost a 15 pound loss for me since I started this journey back in November. I am hoping to lose at least 1 pound Before our next weigh in at the end of week one.

This morning I played one hour of Pickleball and managed to get in plenty of steps and a little bit of cardio. I know I need to get a morning routine of stretching or Pilates or yoga or something like that. My 54-year-old body is not as limber as it used to be and I need to start doing some stretching. Does anyone here have a stretching program that they followed daily or regularly?
  • Mia_Vojago
    Options
    February 1st went well!

(1) WORK - I got a lot of work done (not all but enough)
    (2) MOVEMENT - I played 2 hours of pickleball!
    (3) FOOD - I could have made a better choice at lunch (I had spring rolls and a sausage roll -- not a great idea!)
    (4) ALCOHOL - ZERO !

Challenges - need to meal prep and try to get in more steps!
  • pammyNNP
    pammyNNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started back to MFP at the beginning of January. Starting weight at that time was 248lb. Did pretty well initially, as most do with those nice water weight losses. I knew I was going on vacation at the end of month extending into the first of this month. I did gain a bit, but it was totally expected and I regret nothing  We had a lovely cruise, now I am back and trying to get back on track. When I weighed in this past Monday after we got home I was back up to 244.5.
    2/7: 242.2 Yay for some of the extra water weight dropping back off. I absolutely over-indulged last week and could really feel it!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,342 Member
    Options
    2/7: 133. Lost a little bit.
  • stepper61
    stepper61 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Beginning week 2; today 2/8 will be tough because we host our adult kids and 1& 3 year old grandkids. Trying to be very mindful of menu choices when eating out- I actually didn’t even want the fries on the side. Less urge to snack as I have been aiming to log about 140g protein daily but no gym workouts so I’m out of my routine. Not giving excuses but I have to share my goals and hurdles so I work harder for success. 👍🏻