and then LEAP into this one!! :D
https://youtu.be/YYgYRSkFoJs
Let us know what your LEAP is like!!!
Chris

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    My Leap? Muahaha. It will be my SIL birthday. Must do something fun.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,239 Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight -148
    February 31 goal weight - 168.8

Jan 31 ending weight - 171.8
    Feb 01 - 171.8
    Feb 08 -
    Feb 15 -
    Feb 22 -
    Feb 29 -

I started the new year great with a solid January. I exercised Mon-Fri the entire month with weekends off. It worked for me because I’m loving the FitOn app. Thanks Shelley for motivating me and going on this journey with me.

February I need to give nutrition and water more attention. Snacking is still an issue. Have to prep more healthy snacks and drink more water. I guess this is my Leap.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, Kathy!
    Had Collin Duty this morning then Ronan Duty this afternoon. Heavy clouds, wind and some rain.
    Collin is starting to walk...taking three steps then down to a crawl. Sooo cute. When SIL got here to pick him up, they started playing with the Tiny Tots car...Collin was pushing it down the hall...SIL was walking backwards, guiding the car so Collin didn't run into anything. Up and down the hall over and over. So funny! Wish we had taken some pictures...maybe we'll do it again tomorrow and get a pic or two.
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

At the end of my work trip heading to the airport now. Will be home in 15 hours and I can’t wait!! This was a long trip..:.11 days. Went to Brussels, Berlin and Budapest. First trip in my new role at work.

Eating out for 11 days has been difficult, but I tried my best given the options. Did some great walking throughout the trip and one hotel workout) Opted to sleep in…long days.

Will post some pics from Berlin. The Berlin Wall was powerful.

Looking forward to the reset of my body over the next week!!! inkwtono0kcm.jpeg
    apd0ob0lw7i1.jpeg
    bvam6ctzity9.jpeg
  • kjs1228
    Options
    These are pics from the Brandenberg Gate (the here President Bush did the “Mr Gorbachev…tear down that wall” speech, as well as Checkpoint Charley…the US Checkpoint between East and West Berlin. My colleague and friend Eleanor is in the picture. We traveled together.fiiquy5xugw4.jpeg
    4ov4w8e4dbcz.jpeg
    2w3dtgansotk.jpeg
    x10uc5j9q85v.jpeg
    ex8o4t2rwob8.jpeg
    a0nn40f49nil.jpeg
    vcrbagtaapaf.jpeg
    kg1j5ii7bmdk.jpeg
    nm79lv6vkons.jpeg
  • cpanus
    Options
    Great pictures, Karen!! Looks like you had fun.
    Still positive...still bummed.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Friday completed a stretch workout and strength workout along with 30 minutes on recumbent bike.

Welcome home Karen. Love your pictures.

Chris, Bummer about the positive test.

Rest day Saturday.

Going to my Godson’s 10th birthday party Sunday at Top Golf.

Great weekend ladies!

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen so glad you are back. Do you ever wonder if there are still people who could carve stone? I saw the Berlin wall. And was shocked and excited when it came down. As always lovely photos.

Chris yes photos. Still positive? Are those tests expired? So sad.

Kathy high five! You are making such great habits.

Working out was tough today. My internet was awful. Wasted a lot of time trying to get it to work. Finally did at dinner time. And it was a rough workout. 4 super sets followed up with a 60 second muscle fatigue exercise after each set. No burgers though! Then did a stretch.

Went and saw Argyll today. Not a kids show due to violence and language. But a great who done it spy thriller. And a hilarious cat.

Paula you will love the cat.

Shell
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Chris - hoping the clear test is coming soon!

Shell - I do wonder whether or not there are still people who can do some of the carvings and other work. It's amazing to see some of these things and wonder first of all how it was done, and if anybody's passing the stand other people.

My jet lag is pretty significant as usual. Yesterday I was up at 1: 30am and today at 2:00. At least a little bit more time each day right?

I watched a really good movie yesterday. Nyad which is a story of the famous swimmer who broke a ton of records and finally conquered swimming from.Cuba to Floroda when she was 62 years old. Really really good movie. Annette Benning and Jodie Foster started in it. The thing I really liked about the movie was her relentless spirit and drive regardless of her age to accomplish what she wanted. If she can do it and swim a hundred plus miles we can do it girls!

I'm continuing to reset myself after being away for so long. Did a really good job with hydration yesterday and did a short walk. Today I do plan to go to the gym and probably yoga this morning. Got the house reset yesterday, paid bills and did food shopping. All the domestic stuff :-)

I believe the weather supposed to be really nice today and sunny so I would like to get outside for sure.

Happy Sunday!

Karen
  • cpanus
    Options
    Karen, tests are getting lighter...again!!! Thank you! Glad you are home.
    Shelley, tests are new...ugh...
    Hoping tomorrow's line is lighter or not even there!!!
    I walked yesterday...5.85 miles in 119 mins to the ruins and back. I was going to walk to the post office today, BUT...the storm arrived...winds are fierce!! Folks put out their garbage cans for pickup tomorrow morning, but the wind is knocking them over and sending them into the middle of the street!!! Trash is flying down the street. Crazy! The rain was hard and sideways! Tomorrow we are supposed to have thunder and lightening, too.
    Made soup and read today.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris we were talking about the storm hitting California. Stay safe. We get high winds here. Usually it waits until our can has been emptied. New tests. Well darn I was hoping it was old tests.

Karen there really is no excuse for us not achieving our goals. But us. So let's stop lying to ourselves and make the needed changes. I said it. I feel better for that admission.

My triceps are sore from yesterdays workout. Nice feeling. Cleaned aquariums today. Filters, glass everything. They look great. Even gave the clams shell a good scrub.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Shell - Right you are my friend. We know what we need to do. It's just a matter of committing to it and doing it.

I did go to the gym yesterday even though I don't feel great. Did 60 minutes on the elliptical and then a 20 minute peloton walk in class.

Struggling a little bit with the disc in my back. I think it was from carrying my carry-on over my shoulder on this trip. I get pins and needles shooting down my arm through my finger. I had this a few months ago and it went away and now it's back. The only difference is a trip so I think that's it. Probably need to figure out a different bag perhaps a backpack.

I was going to go in the office today but I slept pretty poorly last night so I'm going to work from home. Need to make sure I keep my house up here.

I'm doing a good job regrouping from eating out for 11 days.

Karen
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Monday morning and I was so ready to get a workout in. I think the weekends off work for me. I did two FitOn workouts… a 20 minute full body stretch and a 20 minute upper body strength. I didn’t know how much my body needed stretching until I started doing them regularly. My first workout is always a stretch at least 10-20 minutes. Stretching has helped my left shoulder issues and my lower back issues. As a whole my body just feels better.

Shelley, you and Karen are both correct. We are our main obstacles and we all know what to do. We all struggle but continue as best we can with positive Covid tests, achey backs and family issues. Ladies I’m so proud of all of us for sticking with it and encouraging each
    other. 😍

Going to do my KB abs workout this afternoon as well as 30 minutes on the recumbent.

Have a great week.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Karen you might benefit from the stretches here on FitOn. I know Kathy and I are. Pinched nerves causing tingling and pain are awful. Glad you are staying positive.

Kathy I usually do the stretches after the strength. I like to unwind. You are right. We should be proud for all the encouragement we give each other. It has been like having great pen pals without the stamps.

I did the same workouts as Kathy tonight. It was great. The instructors were great. Just all over good workouts. Even had some burpees. And I loved the back and hip stretches.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    I walked to the post office and back yesterday IN THE RAIN AND WIND!! Ronan told me I had to go and to take an umbrella...I did...good thing, too! 5.60 miles in 115 mins.
    My covid test line is much lighter. Pat is negative today, maybe I'll be negative tomorrow...OH, MAN! I hope so.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Today I completed two FitOn workouts a stretch and an upper body. Also did my kettle bell abs workout and 15 on the recumbent.

Shelley I skipped the Burpees of course. Still a member of the never ever burpees group…right Chris!!! 😜

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I do believe I forgot to post reply yesterday. I worked the Commissioner meeting last night. Got up early and did a legs workout. It was really good. But tonight I was having trouble with the FitOn app.

Chris you are lucky to have listened to Romans good advice. How is that Vivid test? Hope it is clear. Pat still had Covid this entire time? Wow. Glad he is doing better now.

Kathy them burpees will not hurt you. Walk them back at first. ;)

Off to bed now. Have a great Thursday.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Issues with the app yesterday. Only got in an abs workout and recumbent bike. Hopefully things will be better today.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    NO BURPEES!!! None! That's the rule!
    Shelley, Pat caught Covid before I did. This has been a long haul...don't want to do this again. I caught Covid about a week after I got over that horrible cold...ugh!!
    Pat is clear of Covid this morning...I still have a light line...maybe tomorrow.
    If everything goes well this morning, I want to walk after Collin is picked up. No rain today!!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    edited February 8
    Options
    Highest Weight - 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight -148
    February 31 goal weight - 168.8

Jan 31 ending weight - 171.8
    Feb 01 - 171.8
    Feb 08 - 172.2 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Feb 15 -