Halloween Challenge!

Options

Replies

• LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm going to change up my goal. Not a lot, but a little. I'm still pushing just as hard tho!

For this challenge:
    SW: 212
    CW: 208
    GW: 199 (I really wanna be in ONEderland!)
  • rondabug
    Options
    Okay...so I'm a little late joining the challenge, but please count me in!

CW: 179.6
    GW: 168.0

Cardio: log on average 4 miles a day walking
    Strength: add 2-3x weight training per week. I haven't started this yet, but saw the post of how beneficial it is!
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    No weight update but I am on day 3 of a Plank challenge. What the heck was I thinking...lol Up to 5 minutes by the end...this will be interesting!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love planks. They are challenging but so good for strength training. I try to do 4 every morning. Good luck!
    No weight update but I am on day 3 of a Plank challenge. What the heck was I thinking...lol Up to 5 minutes by the end...this will be interesting!
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    1 month to go! How's everyone doing?!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW: 312, CW: 295, GW: 285. I think i need to adjust my goal...new GW: 275.
  • TheMobileMom
    TheMobileMom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Last week was not as productive. I twisted my ankle on Thursday and didn't run all weekend, as well as treated myself to SF ice cream and skipped my food log! So back at it as of yesterday. I'm really hungry today, don't know if it's the change in weather (temps are heading back up to the 80's), another weight loss looming (my skin is starting to get saggy again, which usually means I'm going to drop a few pounds) or just adjusting back to the reality of my regular food plan.

Starting Weight 147
    Current Weight 142.6 (lowest weight last week was 140.2)
    Goal Weight 136 (want to hit 140 by my birthday - 10/7)

Exercise goal: Run 12 miles at 10 mi pace (I am planning to run 11.5 miles this Sunday.)
  • TheMobileMom
    Options
    Congrats, Stroynaya!! And good job!!
    Challenge SW: 312, CW: 295, GW: 285. I think i need to adjust my goal...new GW: 275.
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    My Halloween Challenge:

CW: 204
    GW: 199

I originally had mine at 192, then I changed it to 199, now I don't know what's going on. We'll see!
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Surgery is on Halloween for me. Let's see how much extra skin is really left on the floor? Is it spooky to be getting a 20 inch scar on Halloween
  • stroynaya
    Options
    "Is it spooky to be getting a 20 inch scar on Halloween"

Not as long as they don't sew it with huge frankenstein stitches :)
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    SW: 182
    CW: 177
    GW: 173

4 pounds to lose in 3 weeks. Can I do it...of course I can!!

Up to a minute per on the plank challenge and feel like I'm kicking some booty...;p;
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    I'm still the same as I was 10 days ago. I'm close to onederland so of course my body wants to stall out!

• 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Lolabug85, I feel your pain!
    I'm still the same as I was 10 days ago. I'm close to onederland so of course my body wants to stall out!

I am 205 and really want that 199, but alas, it seems like it is taking FOREVER!!! God luck to both of us!
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lets do all the healthy Tricks and avoid all the scary Treats!

SW: 227
    CW: 211
    GW: 200
  • LolaBug85
    Options
    I'm now at 202 and my GW is 199 for this challenge. These onderland pounds are frustrating me lol
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have gotten nowhere during the last 2 challenges. My goal has been set for 135 for both of them and during the last several months I have been bouncing between 138.4 to 140 pounds. I am maintaining at about 1000 to 1200 calories a day, which is what my dietitian suggests. So, I have recently upped the exercise even more and we'll see what happens. I've tried spike days, I've tried lower carb, higher protein, everything I know over the last few months. Oh, I'm a little over a year post gastric bypass. I reached normal BMI at 8 months out. I want to lose these last few pounds, but sure haven't been successful doing so.
  • TheMobileMom
    Options
    I didn't report in last week as it was my birthday and I was taking a break. I'm not sure these last 4 pounds are going to come off by Halloween. I have not been trying very hard the past week. But it is amazing to see that I've lost 7 pounds since we started. It's been raining here for the past 6 days (and the temps have dropped), which is ruining my motivation to exercise. I'm heading to Jazzercise today which will hopefully pick up my spirits.

Starting Weight 147
    Current Weight 139.9 (made it to 140.8 for my birthday)
    Goal Weight 136

Exercise goal: Run 12 miles at 10 mi pace (Ran 12 miles at a 9:50/mi pace on 10/6)
  • sashahanrahan
    sashahanrahan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Progress is being made towards the goal. About a week ago I thought I had set the goal too high, but now I'm thinking it's possible!

CW: 247
    GW: 240

Only 7lbs between now and the 31st. Gotta get better at tracking food AND increase my workout times.

Good luck everyone!
  • stroynaya
    Options
    Passed my first goal of 285 today. Revised goal was 275 and at only one week away, thinking I probably won't quite reach it. But I'm still trying to get as close as I can. We shall see.