edited March 3 in Social Groups
aa8lls9c8so9.png

Climb on up! It's time for Leap Month!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The February Week 1 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Feb. 4th and will run through Saturday, Feb. 10th. Please join us for the 7-Day Self-Love Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908940/february-week-1-group-challenge-7-day-self-love-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,571 Member
    Options
    @jugar I love that photo! DebJB30 from Mission Slimpossibles didn't post her weight last week but did today, I believe she should be on the drop list and isn't. I think the same with JadeGypsyxo who didn't post last week and may be on the drop list this week but isn't there. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out there.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @jugar I love that photo! DebJB30 from Mission Slimpossibles didn't post her weight last week but did today, I believe she should be on the drop list and isn't. I think the same with JadeGypsyxo who didn't post last week and may be on the drop list this week but isn't there. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out there.

Both of them are on the drop list from January, since their 2nd NWI happened in Week 5 of January. I'll put DebJB30 back into the roster and then you can post her weight for today. Thanks!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @Jugar Thank you! AustinRuadhain from Mission Slimpossibles will be weighing on Monday, I just added her weight to the spreadsheet.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 Thank you for getting Austin back on the team so fast, I'd told her she was welcome to hang out with us until she can be added if it was too late for Feb when we'd talked in a private message but I'm sure being on the team mentally helps her a lot as far as getting down to business. Plus I adore her, both her and Teresa back is so awesome! They were in charge of MS when I joined 5 years ago.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    @jugar I got messages this week that @9Harvey would like to change weigh day to Monday and from @MamaHealthy08 that while she just signed up, she is stepping out of the team at this time.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Hi @jugar ! This is Mission Slimpossibles buniphuphu 's information she posted, she'd like to weigh in Fridays.

MFP USER NAME - buniphuphu
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY - Friday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT - 333.9
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 359.9
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar ! This is Mission Slimpossibles buniphuphu 's information she posted, she'd like to weigh in Fridays.

MFP USER NAME - buniphuphu
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY - Friday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT - 333.9
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 359.9

Buniohuphu changed teams? That explains it...
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @melaniedscott She had been on Mission Slimpossibles before, I'm not sure if she's been on another team but she spelled it "buniphuphu" then too.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    nancyinmo from the Shape Shifters would like to move her weigh in day to Friday (currently Sat), thanks!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar Hi! Laurelfit57 on Mission Slimpossibles isn't feeling too well and hasn't weighed in, I asked her if she'd prefer to be part of the cheerleading squad while she adjusts to medication changes and will get back to you when I hear. I didn't want you to drop her as she's normally very regular just is having a tough time right now.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Hi! Laurelfit57 on Mission Slimpossibles isn't feeling too well and hasn't weighed in, I asked her if she'd prefer to be part of the cheerleading squad while she adjusts to medication changes and will get back to you when I hear. I didn't want you to drop her as she's normally very regular just is having a tough time right now.
    She can take an EXC couple of weeks if that is enough - cheer squad is usually for absence of more than 2-3 weeks. I hope she is feeling better soon - she is a great team member!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The February Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Feb 11th, running through Saturday, Feb. 17th. Please join us for Fifteen for Fitness. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10909403/february-week-2-group-challenge-fifteen-for-fitness#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar She is she filled in for my motivator spot when I had a back fusion a few months ago and she was great! Aha I was thinking the cheerleader squad were the non weighers, I have my "teams" confused. Dropping in to remind you tammymccrady6278 is on vacation this week. Slipped my mind and she nicely reminded me.

To Jugar and all our wonderful captains this is for you:
    ra6ngh867cb7.jpg
  • jugar
    Options
    @Katmary71 You're so sweet!! Thanks!
    And you're also right! The cheer squad (aka support team) is where members can stay while they don't want to weigh in, or during any kind of a break. They can still post, but don't need to post their weight. Some do, but most don't.

the EXC notation in the main team is for when someone just needs to miss one or 2 weigh-ins because they're travelling or sick or whatever reason. Grumpy. You know - just can't face the scale that week.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar You're welcome! Laurelfit57 on MIssion Slimpossibles did like the idea of being on the cheerleading squad for awhile if that's fine with you, I think it will help her to take a little break until she's adjusted. She normally logs in regularly and has barely been on so it may be a month or two until she's stable.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar Shoot I forgot to come back here and edit my last post in time, Laurelfit57 said she'd start weighing again next month so instead of cheerleading EXC is perfect like you first suggested. Thank you!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Shoot I forgot to come back here and edit my last post in time, Laurelfit57 said she'd start weighing again next month so instead of cheerleading EXC is perfect like you first suggested. Thank you!

Well - a whole month off really should be in Support Team (aka cheer squad). She'll get moved right back onto the regular team when March begins, so should submit a starting weight from the end of February before that happens if possible. I think it is good to move her so that your team % losses are more accurate. Thanks for keeping me updated!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @jugar Sorry to bug you again, but could you please sort this out? I also asked in the Jan captain lounge, but she is still listed as Saturday. Thank you!
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jugar
    nancyinmo from the Shape Shifters would like to move her weigh in day to Friday (currently Sat), thanks!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    I have a couple of changes on the Downsizers team. Lessennan has decided to leave all challenges. Please move her to the drop list. Also, cormierannie has started to weigh in again. She weighs in on Sundays and her current weight is 132. Thanks.
    we
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Sorry to bug you again, but could you please sort this out? I also asked in the Jan captain lounge, but she is still listed as Saturday. Thank you!
    @jugar

Sorry! I have been going a bit crazy for the past few weeks with a contract I took that turned out to be a LOT more work than I thought it would. I finished yesterday! Hopefully things will be done on time a bit more now. But never hesitate to remind me if something falls between the cracks. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.