Captains Lounge - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    @jugar Hello again! It seems the wrong person was moved to Friday and nancyinmo is still on Saturday. Also CasandraW would like to be back on the regular team from support. PW 224 and CW 227.8, thank you! I know we have more people on support (Shape Shifters), but our whole section is empty. Glad you are done with the big project!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    @jugar Hi Mission Slimpossibles 19shmoo69 resigned as motivator, I'm planning to ask the team if anyone is interested in stepping up. Good luck with that contract!

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help me to promote:

Here's your link for next week's group challenge. Please join us for the Add, Subtract and Multiply Challenge. It is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Feb 18th.

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10909791/february-week-3-group-challenge-add-subtract-and-multiply-challenge#latest

Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,512 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Please remove lessannan from the spreadsheet. Thanks,
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar

I have a maintenance question. I have found that the last 10 to 15 pounds I lost has had the biggest impact on my life. Did you ever decide to keep on losing? I am still above the”healthy “ weight for my age and height. I am thinking I might go for 10 pounds more. If I do do you want me to just stay in the maintenance section or go back to the main sheet? I am loving the fact my mobility has improved so much.
  • Katmary71
    edited February 24
    Options
    @jugar Hi! @morenin from Mission Slimpossibles would like to change her weigh-in day from Sunday to Thursday.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited February 24
    Options
    @jugar
    Me again. Can you move MyChoiceisaGoodLife to support for a month? She needs a break for now but I will message her in a month just to check in.

Also, I have been changing my late weigh ins from a NWI to LWI. I hope this is ok.

Thanks for all you do.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    I have a maintenance question. I have found that the last 10 to 15 pounds I lost has had the biggest impact on my life. Did you ever decide to keep on losing? I am still above the”healthy “ weight for my age and height. I am thinking I might go for 10 pounds more. If I do do you want me to just stay in the maintenance section or go back to the main sheet? I am loving the fact my mobility has improved so much.
    SUCH a good question. I changed my goal range a few times, and am about to change it again, I think. Staying at a "first goal" place for a while is good - it helps all the parts of you adjust for a while. Then when you feel ready to keep going, put your range down just a few pounds at a time. Go for maybe 2 pounds a month. See how it feels!

As soon as you change your goal range, if you are above it for more than 2 weeks, you pop back up to regular until 2 weeks within the range. I'm back in regular at the moment too - it happens! And I like that my results effect the team for a while. Good reminder. So whenever you want to change the range, let me know if you need to pop back up to regular for a while and off you'll go! I usually keep your info in the "goal zone" part of the spreadsheet too, since there tends to be a bit of back-and-forth for a while.
    Also, I have been changing my late weigh ins from a NWI to LWI. I hope this is ok.
    Absolutely! If the tallies are done and someone weighs in, this is a big help. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The February Week 4 Group Challenge is open and active, running through Saturday, Mar 2nd. Please join us for some pampering with a Self-Care Bingo. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910335/february-week-4-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Hi @jugar Mission Slimpossibles @laurelfit57 is ready to be moved back to regular weigh-ins, thank you for moving her to support and back.

@jessicakrall8 Looks like a fun one I'll mention it and plan on dancing while the tub fills!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    vrafer from Mission Slimpossibles weighed in late, not sure if you would like me to change it to late weigh in vs no way in.
  • jugar
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    vrafer from Mission Slimpossibles weighed in late, not sure if you would like me to change it to late weigh in vs no way in.
    I put them back up from the drop list - all is well!
  • jugar
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970 I have moved 28haveitall2020 to Sunday weigh-ins. It seems that is when they are always weighing in - so hopefully they won't be late every week any more! If there is a problem with that, let me know.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970 I have moved 28haveitall2020 to Sunday weigh-ins. It seems that is when they are always weighing in - so hopefully they won't be late every week any more! If there is a problem with that, let me know.

That’s a good plan. I did ask her last week but she didn’t respond.
  • jugar
    Options
    @Katmary71 Can you please double check the weight for DebJB30 for this week? A 12 pound loss is a cause for concern - maybe a typo?
  • jugar
    Options
    The March spreadsheet is up - please check if your support team people are still around, and make sure that everything is A-OK. Thanks!
  • jugar
    edited March 1
    Options
    The March habit tracker is also up - please let your teams know:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910609/habit-tracker-march-2024#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move me back to the main team. I am going to go for 9 more pounds. This is the third time I changed my goal weight. This will be last. Thanks.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar I'll go check now, I came in to remind you Jactop is back as she's in the drop area, I just logged her weight.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    I fixed it, it was txcritter69's spot and DebJB30 was on there twice. When I was logging weights last week I was typing in the weight and it jumped to the name instead of the area for weight and deleted it so I'd typed it back in incorrectly. It had her first name and she's great at logging the last week with her weigh ins so it's all cleared up, sorry!
This discussion has been closed.