Time for another "I'm back!" thread

Options
Philtex
Philtex Posts: 934 Member
edited February 9 in Social Groups
I'm back after, as best I can tell, about 7 years. It makes me happy to see that GoaD has survived, and that there are still some familiar people posting. Some things don't change I guess.

As a quick update for the group, I made WW Lifetime in 2012. I maintained that weight for about 9 years. A major medical situation in January 2021 left me well below that target weight, needing to gain weight as I came back from it. Well, I gained it back and kept going. I am now about 20 pounds over where I want to be.

GoaD was a big part of my weight loss and weight maintenance experience before so I know it can be again. I plan to once again be a regular on the board, if you will have me. I'm back!

PhilTex

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,047 Member
    edited February 9
    Options
    Welcome back Philtex. Good to "see" you.
    Both TOL and I are at goal (me by the skin of my teeth). WW has changed, AGAIN, but it's still the same.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,987 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Philtex. Glad your here. I found your 29 lbs and more. Still working at it on my end.
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Phil. Yeah, I think even us lifetimers struggle. I've been consistently 10-15 pounds over where I want to be. Maybe it's useful to have a goal?
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,259 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Phil. I hope you are recovered fully from your medical issue.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Good to be back.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hi Phil! Great to have you back. I had wondered about you.

Hope your health remains good.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,905 Member
    Options
    Glad you’re here. Yeah, I wandered off in 2014 after four years at goal, and didn’t start to correct it until 2020. I'm only partially joking when I say Covid saved my life. It became apparent early on that it was culling the elderly, the infirm, and the overweight. I couldn’t do anything about my age, but I could deal with the other two. In November '22 I was back at goal after losing the 89# I’d regained.
  • Brian_19
    Brian_19 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!