New Here

Options
Hey Everyone! Hope this finds you all well and happy. I’m an emotional eater and I struggle with this so much. I need to loose over 100 lbs. I live in constant fear of dying. It is relentless. It’s ruining my life. I’m afraid to do the things I once loved to do- ride my horse, travel, etc…

This is from years of health-trauma:

In my 20s I was diagnosed w cancer (after being misdiagnosed with” cat scratch fever,”) had to have my spleen removed and then get blasted w radiation - I survived although the radiation wreaked havoc in my body.
In my 30s I nearly lost my eyesight w holes and tears and detachments in both eyes.
In my 40’s my left vocal cord became paralyzed and I had to have a prosthetic one.
And I am now 53 and 3 years out of open heart surgery to replace part of my aorta, aortic valve and root. I coded the next day and thanks to a blood transfusion and CPR I’m alive again. Every ache, pain, flutter, off beat heartbeat sends me directly to the refrigerator. I’m diabetic too.
December 31 I got to spend the New Year in the hospital due to uncontrolled bleeding. This resulted in a 12 day stay. I ate my way through this as well.

So, I'm here. Trying to find comfort and support and anyone with similar experiences and any ideas that will help me beat this