I'm new here!

Options
melissataylor1986
melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
edited March 1 in Social Groups
Hi, I'm Melissa! I'm 37 and a long time member of MFP. I took some time off during pregnancy and here I am 3 years later with some leftover pregnancy weight to lose. I started at 195, am currently 149. I am getting married in June and hope to be 130 by then. Glad to be a part of this group and this team! I tried to post in my assigned team (Shapeshifters) but it posted here instead. Feel free to delete and redirect me.

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melissa! I'm 37 and a long time member of MFP. I took some time off during pregnancy and here I am 3 years later with some leftover pregnancy weight to lose. I started at 195, am currently 149. I am getting married in June and hope to be 130 by then. Glad to be a part of this group and this team! I tried to post in my assigned team (Shapeshifters) but it posted here instead. Feel free to delete and redirect me.

Hi Melissa and welcome! It is odd that your message posted here rather than in Shape Shifters - I'll move this post into the team chat, and you should go there and try again! Go here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908908/shape-shifters-team-chat-february-2024#latest

Go to the LAST page of messages, and post a hello so they know you made it! If you have any problems doing that, add me as a friend and send me a message. I'm sure we'll be able to straighten it out!
This discussion has been closed.