Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    jgt1k7cwc1to.jpeg

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! Weigh in day didn’t go well. Keep going in wrong direction. Will be power cleaning today. Zumba tomorrow.

CW : 218
    GW : 115
    HW : 228.8
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    PW 189.3
    CW 192.4

Horrible week….. snacking, too many carbs, and stress eating. Very disappointed in myself. This not working has left me in a funk that I need to get out of. I haven’t even tracked my food the last three days. But I have had 2 job interviews and three more next week. That is what I need to focus on. The positives. I know what needs to be done Let’s hope I can just buckle down and do it right?

Have a happy Easter
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 221
    CW 224
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @AmbersWay LOL right??? People love it in Mexico and here, too, in San Diego. Not me! I'm glad your labs were good. Do you do yoga or meditate? Maybe that would help with the stress? Sounds like you had a great start to your day yesterday. And good idea to have a salad with lunch. Did you get on your bike?

@TeresaW2024 Congrats on the loss! LOL yeah, I don't know what happened to Violet when she was down in Mexico but she acts like the trash truck is trying to murder her lol. I hope I can handle volunteering there: both the emotional aspect as well as the time commitment. It's only 2 hours every week but my time is really limited. I forget: your company is coming this weekend? The pollen must be terrible for allergies! I hope you enjoyed the Good Friday service. Do you put ketchup on your burgers? Just wondering if the ick factor is there for ketchup, too. lol

@AustinRuadhain I used to be with you on the mayonnaise train but I have grown to kind of have a taste for it on sandwiches here and there. You had an awesome day yesterday, way to go! Yeah, I tried a Michelada fairly recently, I made it. I didn't put the clamato in. I still didn't like it.

@Divya365 I'm glad you are back! I thought your username looked familiar. :D Thank you!

@ninyagwa Thank you! I am worried I will try to bring some home lol. Good job with your weigh-in! It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. What movie are you guys going to see? LOL about the cilantro and mint! :D

@Katmary71 You could always buy the already-made big things of iced coffee. Sometimes we do that but mostly, we make it using this coffee: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R4RDG7L/ and I have a pitcher that I put it in and it doesn't use much coffee: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y27W76B/ I think the Michelada is popular here because we are so close to the border. I have my orientation for the humane society on April 14th, so it's a bit away. Sounds like you were an important part of the team! Congrats on the 4th place win! I'm glad your back is healing well. How do you feel about staying in PT? I hope you liked the skillet!

@littlebabekitty Okay all that stuff sounds gross lol. I can see why you wouldn't get behind those! I could do pizza and ranch. I love pineapple on pizza. And yes to the avocado and fruit smoothie but peanut butter and onion? LOL I love cilantro, too. I had never had it before moving to CA in the early 90s.

@tammymccrady6278 I'm sorry about the gain and the job situation. Good luck with the interviews, that's awesome you have so many lined up! Happy Easter!

Hi all! The rain isn't here yet but it's definitely coming: I have a headache so I know it's on the way. Even though it's going to rain, I have a lot of running around to do. I will stay off the freeways though. Have a great Saturday!

No Zero Days: Tracked.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 127.4
    CW: 127.6

Still within my goal range. Need to get back to my center weight of 130.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 178.5
    CW: 179.4

+0.9

:(
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options