Captains Lounge - MARCH 2024

Options
2»

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    @jugar @minstrelofsarcasm @Katmary71

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure being a captain. This group is the number one thing that helped me hit goal. I am so thankful to have found the group when I started my journey.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Congrats on getting to goal...boy are we gonna miss you but hopefully you'll pop in and say Howdy on occasion!!
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thanks Jessica. I will say hello on occasion.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move myhands4god to support for the rest of the month. Megan will check back with her at the end of the month. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Captains, please help me to promote:

The March Week 3 Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Mar 17th. I hope you'll join me for the Top O' The Mornin' Challenge! Wear green and join me in the chat thread! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911683/march-week-3-group-challenge-top-o-the-mornin-challenge#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 17
    Options
    @jugar I just spoke with Cyncia85 (Cindy) last night. She's been sick for a couple of weeks and just starting to get better. It was late last night when we were texting, so I'm just waiting to get her latest weigh-in from her. You can move her back to active and list the last two weeks as EXC, please. Thanks!

152pm update, no change to her weigh-in. Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 17
    Options
    @jugar I updated angmarie28/SS to LWI and put her weigh-in in the chart. No effect on your stats. FYI
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    My gmail account got locked. They wanted me to give my drivers license or credit card so I was afraid it was a scam. I made a new gmail account so can you give me access to the spreadsheet. Thanks.

Yikes! I have deleted the email address from here so that no snagging of it can happen. Thanks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    @Jugar... I will be having my 10th foot surgery on Thursday the 28th.. my foot still is not healing properly so he has to put plates in ...Crossing fingers that I am done with surgeries
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    @Jugar... I will be having my 10th foot surgery on Thursday the 28th.. my foot still is not healing properly so he has to put plates in ...Crossing fingers that I am done with surgeries

Holy cow! That is some number - I hope that you are done after this one too! I'll keep an eye on the recruiting for the week once you are going through that. Let's hope those plates are solid gold and will do the job!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Holy cow! That is some number - I hope that you are done after this one too! I'll keep an eye on the recruiting for the week once you are going through that. Let's hope those plates are solid gold and will do the job!

Thanks ...this better be the last one ...I so want to heal ...go thru physical therapy and get back to walking.. Boy do I miss it
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The March Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Mar 24th. Join us for the Spring Cleaning Time Challenge (a creative adventure)! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10912206/march-week-4-group-challenge-spring-cleaning-time-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,624 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope this will be your last surgery and all goes well, sending prayers your way!

@jugar @sleepygirl79 Isn't weighing in this week, I'm letting her skip once but asking her not to just skip because it was a bad week.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope this will be your last surgery and all goes well, sending prayers your way!

@jugar @sleepygirl79 Isn't weighing in this week, I'm letting her skip once but asking her not to just skip because it was a bad week.

Thank you so much @Katmary71 :)
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar littlebabekitty changed her name to "oldmfp" without the quotes.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar wait on changing it I'm trying to get to the bottom of things as I'm unsure if she's using her old or new account
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @littlebabekitty is going to keep the littlebabekitty account and not use the other one.
This discussion has been closed.