Captains Lounge - MARCH 2024

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
edited March 31 in Social Groups
dcgratrprktm.png

Happy March, wonderful Captains! We're aiming for high percentages of weigh-ins in green this month! Let's build a 5-team lucky clover of beautiful losses this month :mrgreen:

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to support:

Good morning! Your March Week 1 Group Challenge is active and will run through Saturday, March 9th. Please join us for the ADD, SUBTRACT, MULTIPLY and DIVIDE CHALLENGE! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910818/march-week-1-group-challenge-add-subtract-multiply-and-divide-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread this week! Time to start some new habits!
    Jessica :blush:
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    I messed up on a weigh in. Week three prodigal6766 weighed in late and I did not enter the late weight. All weights have been fixed in February and he needs to be moved from the drop list to the March spreadsheet. He didn’t weigh in for week 4 so that is an NWI for now. Maybe another that needs to be moved to a Sunday weigh in. Sorry for this error.

Also, andreajlnhe has reached goal. Can you move her to goal zone? I was waiting on her to see if she officially wanted to be moved. I have asked her to clarify her range so I can enter that once she lets me know.

Thank you!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,571 Member
    Options
    Hi @Jugar ! I don't have the March spreadsheet, if you haven't sent it no worries I'll catch up tomorrow but if you did it's not in my email, checked spam and nothing. Thanks, hope you're doing well!
  • jugar
    edited March 4
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Hi @Jugar ! I don't have the March spreadsheet, if you haven't sent it no worries I'll catch up tomorrow but if you did it's not in my email, checked spam and nothing. Thanks, hope you're doing well!

It was sent to your gmail address - you are definitely on the access list. Weird! Maybe log in and log out to google? Stand on your head and wiggle your toes? Click on the link on the main F2F page and see if that works?
  • Katmary71
    edited March 7
    Options
    @jugar Not sure what happened but I hadn't received it.

Three messages for you from Mission Slimpossibles:

1. morenin would like to take a month off weighing while she's dealing with a family issue.

2. Cornanda won't be weighing in this week as she'll be out-of-town.

3. TeresaW2024 isn't weighing in this week.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    SavageMrsMoose from the Shape Shifters would like to be moved to support. Thanks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    @Jugar can you please put me back on support ... I am in a hard cast now for 8 weeks ... My ankle is not properly healing correctly .. if it is still not better in 3 months my new surgeon said he will have to put plates in ...Thanks
  • jugar
    Options
    @Jugar can you please put me back on support ... I am in a hard cast now for 8 weeks ... My ankle is not properly healing correctly .. if it is still not better in 3 months my new surgeon said he will have to put plates in ...Thanks

Oh no! Of course, I will put you back on support. I hope the cast does its job and helps you heal. :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott -

I just noticed that one of your members should be going into the Goal Zone! marcy2890 posted that she has reached her goal and will be maintaining and building muscle. This is great!

SO - please ask her to specify her "goal zone" - usually around a 5 pound spread that should be minimum-maximum acceptable for her. This can always be adjusted as needed. She should still weigh in every week, but it does not count in the team stats. If she has 2 weeks above her maximum, she would go back onto the regular team until getting back inside her zone for 2 weeks. This is pretty normal, and helps get the maintenance techniques refined. If she goes below the minimum for 2 weeks, she should think about changing the minimum, or start eating a bit more!

Post here when you want her to be moved, and what her zone is. Thanks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Oh no! Of course, I will put you back on support. I hope the cast does its job and helps you heal. :heart:

Thank you🤗
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move prodigal to a Sunday weigh in. He was a Saturday weigh in but was late most weeks so this will work better. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move prodigal to a Sunday weigh in. He was a Saturday weigh in but was late most weeks so this will work better. Thanks!

I have put his weigh-in for week 2 in as well - today's will have to serve for 2 weeks, but then it should all be straightened out. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help me to promote:

The March Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, March 10th. Please join us for an Emotional Wellness Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911242/march-week-2-group-challenge-emotional-wellness-challenge#latest

I hope to see you in the chat thread.
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar

I have put his weigh-in for week 2 in as well - today's will have to serve for 2 weeks, but then it should all be straightened out. Thanks!

He decided on Monday for a weigh day. He did weigh in today.
  • jugar
    Options
    I am sad but hugely thankful to @lindamtuck2018 who has decided to step down from the Captain's chair of Team Downsizers. Linda has been with F2F for a long time, and has made the Downsizers into a kind and welcoming place for her team members, who have regularly shown all the rest of us how it is done! They are winners, and Linda has had everything to do with that.

On top of being a busy person, a great Captain, and a powerhouse of encouragement, Linda has hit her maintenance weight in 2024, and is tweaking that to make sure to keep on feeling great. Brava, Linda!
    4t8xxuqqmmge.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 - It has been so great having you as part of our team of Captains! What a legacy you'll leave behind!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    edited March 13
    Options
    Hi, and sorry if this is the wrong chat to ask! I know March registration has closed, but may I please join in April? Thank you!

MFP USER NAME Tomsgal1985
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Saturday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 224.6
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT 239.8 (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one) Shape Shifters
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @limndamtuck2018 Congratulations on reaching goal, you sound like an amazing captain! Thank you for all the energy and love you put into your team and making it a home for your team members.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @limndamtuck2018 Congratulations on reaching goal, you sound like an amazing captain! Thank you for all the energy and love you put into your team and making it a home for your team members.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi, and sorry if this is the wrong chat to ask! I know March registration has closed, but may I please join in April? Thank you!

MFP USER NAME Tomsgal1985
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Saturday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 224.6
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT 239.8 (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
    TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one) Shape Shifters

I have no problem with you joining right away - if you know your weights on the past couple of Saturdays, post those on the team chat, but for now I'll just put this weight as your starting and Week 1 weight. Week 2 will be due this coming Saturday.
    The Shape Shifters team chat is here - go ahead and introduce yourself and get started!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910599/shape-shifters-team-chat-march-2024#latest
This discussion has been closed.