Random Tips: Don't post here [Sticky Post]

Options
gonabfit
gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
How to weigh-in:

9/4/13: Ok weigh in time has come... let's just get started... :) Whatever weigh in day you want for your personal records is fine. I think that group will go with Wednesday as a good compromise. If you choose another day just report it here on Wednesday and try not to change your days too much for consistency. I'm going to try to make a sticky post so the instructions and stuff don't get lost
:-D [This is the sticky post :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou: ]

Weigh in

[ SW = Start weight (Don't use your highest weight ever. Use the weight that you are starting the challenge with)
GW = Goal weight ( What would you like to accomplish before Jan 1,2014)
CW = Current weight ( What do you way TODAY at THIS weigh in?) ]

The way this works... you Copy and paste the list below and add YOUR name where it says Username and then fill in the appropriate lines.

Weigh in: [ See example below]
simone2060: SW: _______ / GW: ______ / CW: ______ / change +/- ______
Gonabfit: SW: __185.6__ / GW: ______ / CW: _______ / change +/- ______
Username: SW: _______ / GW: ______ / CW: _______/ change +/- ______
Username: SW: _______ / GW: ______ / CW: _______/ change +/- ______

Measurements:
[ Include your measurements in your first weigh in and then we will measure monthly :-D ]

Bust
Chest
Arms
Waist
2-in below waist
Hips
Thighs
Calves

Replies

• gonabfit
    Options
    :noway: :flowerforyou: Disclaimer: :flowerforyou: :noway:

I didn't think this would be necessary but since some people have an issue with the challenge (hopefully not you all since you wanted to join)... but,

I am not endorsing any particular unhealthy way for you to lose weight.
    I am not advising you to do anything unhealthy.
    Not even suggesting that you MUST aim for 40 lbs of weight loss.
    Not forcing you to get in or stay in the group
    Not trying to advise you as a Dr.

I'm simply inviting some people on an internet site to join me in an end-of-the-year challenge. If not reaching your set goal will devastate you, it may not be best to join in. If you feel you can not recover from not reaching the goal (because like someone mentioned the holidays are coming) I won't be offended in any way if you choose to back out.

This is just a website... I only was looking for fellow people to share the journey with in a positive way... So, hope we can ALL do our best and rock it out!
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Just stopping by to say, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL!

Very proud of you all for putting your self on the priority list! Keep up the good work and try to make each week a little better. WEll that's what I'm doing anyway. :)
  • gonabfit
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work everyone! 4 weeks until the NEW YEAR! And whether you've reached your Ultimate goal or not... the MAIN point is that you are working hard towards a goal!

Keep UP the great work...

Review what you've done RIGHT and what could be done better and let's get back to strategizing the best way to reach our goals!

I will be doing the same!

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
This discussion has been closed.