Accountability thread 2024

Options
MaddieKoala
MaddieKoala Posts: 2 Member
edited March 24 in Social Groups
Hi there! I thought I’d start a thread for my accountability. I binge eat. My doctor started me on topiramate and I am trying to cook boneless skinless chicken breast and eat unsaturated fats most days to curb my cravings. I’ll be posting pics of what I’ve cooked in the day along with a description of my wins or just a little something for the day. I’d love if y’all joined me or just had something to say!

Replies

• MaddieKoala
    MaddieKoala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    iwei8gaibn5e.jpeg
    Chicken of the day! Cooked on the stovetop in a teaspoon of avocado oil coated in Cajun seasoning. Today is my dog’s first day of one-on-one training at a facility that looks promising. She will be going there for two weeks. I’m hopeful but I miss her. It’ll be 8am-5pm every day. She’s a 3 year old German Shepherd that I got in May of last year. She has issues with stopping and staring at dogs and people on walks and generally being quite shy. She “plays statue” as I call it.
  • Zebra_Aitch
    Zebra_Aitch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi , how is it going ? Are you still around on here ? I’m not to sure how the thread thing or fitness pal works quite yet ! Sometimes I’m not able to post or reply , it seems very glitchy ,
    Sure hope your dogs training went well ? I have a little terrier … who terrorises every dog that looks at her ! Not great at all , been to trainers etc no change !
    H