Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    @bearchested I get the same if I don’t hit my protein. Awesome job on the PRs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,136 Member
    edited April 27
    Options
    Good morning, y'all:

@pupowl Sorry you were feeling so poorly...hope you're on the mend...migraines are the worst...they zap your strength something fierce. Good think you had Nurse Tinus to cuddle with...

@itadakimasu7 Enjoy Japan...can't wait to see your pictures...hope the time away is refreshing and fun!

@casandraw Hope your trip ended up being enjoyable after all the hassles of getting there...

@lauriewrobo Thanks for the article...I need to do a little more research in how our vitamin/mineral levels are affected during menopause, with all the hormonal changes we experience. I will admit though, I've been fairly fortunate so far...no night sweats or hot flashes...had a couple in the beginning, but not in over a year. Appreciate your research!

Got up early and walked a little over a half mile while watching a movie...I only need two more miles to finish my intentional walking goal for April, so no worries there. I should finish on Monday. Just washed my hair and am thinking of heading out to drive over to the new building where my company is moving to in a few weeks...want to see it and what is in the surrounding area, as it's a part of Va Beach where I don't spend a lot of time, although I have been there many times, in years past. My drive now will be 9.5 miles one way instead of 5.5 miles. I wonder how many times, I'll head out in the early mornings, in the wrong direction until I get used to the new routine?! LOL

So, what's everyone up to today? I need to do a few things around the house and pick up a prescription later, but nothing really crazy. Working on a new partner challenge in Monopoly Go, so that should be fun. Getting ready to start a new book...looking forward to that. Hope you all have a great Saturday! Haven't seen any suggestions for next week's group challenge...any ideas?!

Jessica
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get my Fitbit to sync this morning, turns out the battery was down to 6% 😯 oops 😁. All charged up and ready to go!

Friday steps
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in as I am not home this weekend. Yesterday morning I weighed in at 187.8 lbs.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Good morning! 🌞

Saturday steps
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    @melissataylor1986 Only weigh in we are missing this week. Please check in asap, thank you.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.