🙏Prayers, Inspiration, and Praise

Options
2»

Replies

• tjharleygal55
    tjharleygal55 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @cormierannie I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart aches for you having to go through this devastating pain. You and all who are grieving are in my thoughts and prayers. May God surround you with His comfort and peace. 🙏💔🙏
  • tjharleygal55
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I pray that your surgery went successfully yesterday. You will continue to be in my prayers for quick and “uneventful” healing. 😊🙏
  • tjharleygal55
    Options
    @ladyluk1 Sending continued prayers for you and your medical team. Also, praying that the tests will give the doctors the answers they need to help you to a complete recovery. May you rest in God’s promise to be with you through all of this. 🙏❣️🙏
  • Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    @cormierannie I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers that God wraps his loving arms around you and gives you comfort and peace.
  • Jer2ber
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 You show such strength during difficult times, I will be praying for a complete uneventful recovery so you can come back stronger than before and show us how it’s done!
  • Jer2ber
    Options
    @ladyluk1 i understand the fear and concern you may be going through so I will be praying that God comfort you during this process and give the doctors the knowledge and direction to find the answers they need to help get you on your path to recovery.
  • jal068
    jal068 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @cormierannie. Annie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending prayers for comfort
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,509 Member
    Options
    @Cormierannie, OH HON!!! I am so deeply sorry to hear this!! Our heart breaks into many pieces for you and all you'll be facing.

z4ks1xvh2lrc.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    THANKS ALL!! I had the surgery on Thurs, today I am finally able to swallow and not want to scream in pain. Clearly I am on the recovery end, and looking forward to it!! TY TY TY TY!! I wish it was this easy for others who are in any type of pain, be it emotional, or physically.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,840 Member
    Options
    THANKS ALL!! I had the surgery on Thurs, today I am finally able to swallow and not want to scream in pain. Clearly I am on the recovery end, and looking forward to it!! TY TY TY TY!! I wish it was this easy for others who are in any type of pain, be it emotional, or physically.

Sending prayers for continued recovery of 100%
  • deskjockey925
    Options
    @ladyluk1 sending prayers for you and your medical team
    and they are able to find a good answer and quick recovery for you !!
  • deskjockey925
    Options
    @Cormierannie, Continued prayers being sent up for you <3
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 3,710 Member
    Options
    @cormierannie - I am very sorry about the loss of your fiancé. Please take care. Prayers for you.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    thank you, everyone, for your support and prayers. they mean a lot to me.
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 3,710 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 -
    just now catching up with you. Thank goodness for your surgery and getting on the mends! Sending you healing energy today, Diane. Do take good care!
  • Schnootie
    Schnootie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am reading through this and would like to extend my condolences @cormierannie for the loss of her fiance. Also, our sweet ladies @Dianedoessmiles1 and @ladyluk1 who I know from SparkPeople. I pray that you are doing well and continuing to get better each day.

Hugs and Cheer!
    Ute
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Schnootie, Awww thanks!! I've had the surgery 3 weeks ago. It's healing so nicely. Still a ways to go, but hopeful of recovering more fully!! That's so sweet of you!! WELCOME BACK!! WOOHOO!!!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    @Schnootie : thank you for your kind words. have a wonderful day!
  • ladyluk1
    ladyluk1 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Schnootie!! Good to see you again my old friend!!