Fresh Start Daily*****Thurs 9/5*****Join in and post away

Happy Thursday! It is a gorgeous day here in central PA. I got my walk in and soaked in the beautiful start of the day.

I joined a squat group for the month of September. Yesterday was a rest day and today we had to do 70! I got mine over with for the day. My legs are hurting today. I will need to clean my garage today and I can get rid of things since my husband is at work! I took the week off by myself to enjoy the end of summer!

have a great and healthy Thursday!

Jill

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    The DEVIL is in the HOUSE!!! :devil: IT'S FOOD DAY HERE AT WORK!!!! :smokin: TWO TABLES FULLLLL OF FOOD!!! :noway:

I'm stinking to my GUNS and not touching a thing!!! This group is for a NEW START ... that means NEW BEHAVIOR when faced with temptation!! Besides.... another MFP peep suggested I just picture all that crazy food being fixed in DIRTY KITCHENS! :laugh:

~ * Be kind to yourself and CELEBRATE all your victories along the way! * ~
  • Jillnlynn
    Jillnlynn Posts: 9 Member
    The DEVIL is in the HOUSE!!! :devil: IT'S FOOD DAY HERE AT WORK!!!! :smokin: TWO TABLES FULLLLL OF FOOD!!! :noway:

I'm stinking to my GUNS and not touching a thing!!! This group is for a NEW START ... that means NEW BEHAVIOR when faced with temptation!! Besides.... another MFP peep suggested I just picture all that crazy food being fixed in DIRTY KITCHENS! :laugh:

~ * Be kind to yourself and CELEBRATE all your victories along the way! * ~

Very scary, keep thinking of those dirty kitchens and someone licked all of the food! ! Remember what goes through your lips forever on your hips! Hang in there!
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Good morning another rainy day here in NH. So I have had a couple of made nights, during the day I do great but at night once the kids go to bed.I eat and eat. I told myself there is no point in working out if I am going to eat all night. So today will be a fresh new day.I am on day 5 of 30 on my arm and squats challenge and I did my JM workout. I need to start having a bigger morning meal and a less lunch meal and a fuller supper. Hope of my MFP friends have a great day
    :drinker: laura
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Good morning! It's a rainy September day here in Washington. I was kept up all night with heavy rain and thunderstorms, but it's okay... I love thunderstorms! So I slept in this morning and will get to Insanity tonight. My sore legs felt a lot better yesterday afternoon, so perhaps waiting until this afternoon will be a good idea anyway.

My goal is to stay on track from here on out. There was a berry strudel that was calling my name from the treat table at work, but now I'll be good. :wink:

Have a fabulous day everyone!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    ok so I posted on Tuesday when it should have been Thursday and I'm sure I missed some folks but here goes anyway -
    My turn - I have been here since January was doing pretty well then just went sideways for a bit. Now working to get back on track. We're in the process of getting ready to move - just 15 miles West from where we are now but its still a move. Its playing havoc with my workout routine not to mention it's 100' out- ah - and to explain that. I live in the NW part of Los Angeles, CA . Native Californian. Married for 23 yrs (got it right the second time around), have 2 daughters, 22 and 19. My 19 yr old is in school in New Hampshire playing soccer and my 22 yr old is home this yr taking courses and will probably transfer to San Diego for Spring. We have 3 dogs - Chance and Rex as pictured are my boys. Tish is our 15 yr old Border Collie. We have 2 cats - did have 4 but had to put our 18 yr old down last December and recently lost one we think to a Coyote. My goals for September are as follows:
    1) Up the workout routine as much as possible. I want to walk/ride a minimum of 50 miles for the month. I wanted 75 but with the move I probably have to back that off.
    2) Get back to doing other workouts - Circuit training, zumba and spin.
    3) Stop the snacking at night.
    4) close the kitchen at 8pm
    5) keep the sodium down
    6) Try and stay away from the White flour

Tree - We used to belong to the YMCA (ironically where we are moving back to) and I love it. Im considering rejoining when we Jill - Love the dogs obviously and you sound like me with cleaning the garage. Actually I'm more likely to do that with my kids when they are gone.
    Bookworm - I love the NW. Thought we were going to move up that way at one time but it didn't work out. I havent been up there in awhile and miss it. My daughter was in school in Oregon last year so we were able to make a couple of trips. Sounds like you have some great support around you to help. That's great.
    Tulip - Great goals and your Friday night overnight sounds terrific!!! :-) Glad you stuck with it at work!!!!
    Jc - I'm on the West Coast of the US but I start pretty early in the AM and am around a lot so feel free to look me up. Actually that goes for everyone!!!

Stay strong and focused friends. Hope everyone has had a great day!!!!

Ann
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi ,lovely warm here in theUK ,could be the last hot day of the summer,rain forecasted for tomorrow . I have had a fantastic day.i did 6 miles on my elliptical machine, then did a private house clean for two hours,then went swimming for half an hour,then did my house work.my energy seems endless today. I have also had a great day food wise,so feeling pleased with my self.:happy:
  • TC4IOWASTATE
    TC4IOWASTATE Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks for starting yesterday. I sort of got busy working and working and really did not come into the computer to much besides my job. Tree