April Week 4 Group Challenge - Dance Party Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in

VERY crazy busy day at work...I know, I seem to say that a lot! We're ramping up to get ready to move our offices...looking forward to the two weeks working from home again. Next week, I'm going to start bringing all my personal stuff home, as our space in the new office is going to be rather limited and of course the office arrangement will be different...not even sure if I'll have a spot to hang a calendar, as we're going to be in an "open concept". I predict that will last exactly a year, if that...people need privacy...especially people who are in management or who do analysis...it's gonna be a mess, but I'm trying to keep a good attitude.

Anywho...no dancing for me today, but I will watch something on tv and get another walk in...did a little over a .6 of a mile this morning before work. I'm tired and I want to relax...not even sure I'll do my strength exercises. I HAVE NO STRENGTH! LOL! :wink:

Hope you all had a marvelous day! What's everyone doing over the weekend? I'm going to take a drive tomorrow over to the new office just to see where it has and how to get to it...can't go in of course, but I just want to see where it is and what all is around it. I already had a general idea...it's a popular part of Virginia Beach...nowhere near the ocean front...it's in the downtown area. Enjoy your Saturday! I have no idea yet for next week's challenge...might throw together a bingo...any requests?!! Spill your ideas...

Talk to you guys later!
    Jessica
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 280 Member
    edited April 27
    Options
    Friday Check-in

VERY crazy busy day at work...I know, I seem to say that a lot! We're ramping up to get ready to move our offices...looking forward to the two weeks working from home again. Next week, I'm going to start bringing all my personal stuff home, as our space in the new office is going to be rather limited and of course the office arrangement will be different...not even sure if I'll have a spot to hang a calendar, as we're going to be in an "open concept". I predict that will last exactly a year, if that...people need privacy...especially people who are in management or who do analysis...it's gonna be a mess, but I'm trying to keep a good attitude.

Anywho...no dancing for me today, but I will watch something on tv and get another walk in...did a little over a .6 of a mile this morning before work. I'm tired and I want to relax...not even sure I'll do my strength exercises. I HAVE NO STRENGTH! LOL! :wink:

Hope you all had a marvelous day! What's everyone doing over the weekend? I'm going to take a drive tomorrow over to the new office just to see where it has and how to get to it...can't go in of course, but I just want to see where it is and what all is around it. I already had a general idea...it's a popular part of Virginia Beach...nowhere near the ocean front...it's in the downtown area. Enjoy your Saturday! I have no idea yet for next week's challenge...might throw together a bingo...any requests?!! Spill your ideas...

Talk to you guys later!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8
    if you're doing BINGO, how about adding
    squats, no sugar day
    push ups, no caffeine day
    sit ups, extra serving veggies
    planks, extra serving fruit

just to name a few things.

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Friday
    I went to Dance fit & did 45mins of fun dancing with the lovely group of ladies & one brave gentleman in the class.

@jessicakrall8 yes a bingo would be good.A variety of healthy habits to keep us all on track.
    Thanks for this week & some great videos to look back on & use whilst dancing in my kitchen it was a fun week.

• Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I love music and music gets me moving. I dance around the house almost everyday.
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 for another great week of fitness.

https://youtu.be/x2KRpRMSu4g?si=oQQDSeh-Ww3xnMvl
    https://youtu.be/PpYqRidz8I4?si=Y4R9ZCI5R2SIrmjG
    https://youtu.be/Ij99dud8-0A?si=3xu3i4lBl8QzPT5v
    https://youtu.be/dMko8DlY9IA?si=vSZkZkDUhhG6e50H

💪F2F -Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,152 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who participated this week in our Dance Challenge. It was a lot of fun! Appreciate those of you who support the weekly challenges. It means a lot!

Wow, @alleykat you read my mind...that's a little scary, but take a look:

The May Week 1 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 28th. Please join us for Challenge Bingo and challenge yourself in many different ways this week (nutrition, fitness, self-care, water intake, etc.) Hope to see you in the chat thread!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914437/may-week-1-group-challenge-challenge-bingo#latest

Jessica
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    @itladyee Right it's been a great selection of songs!

@Veta2018 Rockin out love it!

@jessicakrall8 Thanks Jessica!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,101 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my day of rest...but I'm dancing...just saying :)
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the music vids. I'll be keeping this thread bookmarked to come back to as I didn't have much free time for dancing this past week.

See you all for bingo!
This discussion has been closed.