May Week 1 Group Challenge - Challenge Bingo

Options
jessicakrall8
jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,127 Member
edited May 5 in Social Groups
This week's challenge is a little mixture of everything in a Bingo format. Try to accomplish as many of these squares as you can this week and report in daily to share your day! This challenge begins on Sunday, Apr 28th and runs through Saturday, May 4th. Hope to see you in the chat thread!

k8w6tupb4er7.png

Hope it brings you joy this week!
Jessica

Replies

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,045 Member
    Options
    No complaining day!!! :D
  • chocohollic
    chocohollic Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Love the bingo idea!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,588 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    No complaining day!!! :D

That's a tough one! Easier today because I seem to have lost my voice. 😉😂
  • jessicakrall8
    edited April 28
    Options
    Mornin y'all:

I'm off to a good start this Sunday morning...how's your Sunday starting off? Mine started with Betty waking me up at o dark 30 as she thought it was the perfect time to come in squalling at the top of her lungs showing me she had captured her crocheted snake! SMH Can't get mad at her...she's just too cute! LOL So, I got up and took did some walking and then some cleaning! Finished my intentional walking goal for April of 50 miles! YAY!!!

Here's my board:
    v9s95cramc8p.png
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Cannot for the life of me, figure out why that bingo board is copying so large...I've gone back to the original file four times and took new snippets and every time I past, either as jpeg or as other formats, it still blows up like it's on steroids! UGH! ANNOYING!
    Sorry...
    Jessica
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 509 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    So far today...

xq40n3p4tepz.jpg

I don't have a pet, but our neighbor's cat is outside a lot. If I pass him/her on my walk I will stop and pet them for a bit. Does that count for the spot about the pet? 🐱
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    The BINGO card turned out a really good size on my iPhone. Easy to read and still fits the page.

Thanks for this week @jessicakrall8!! Looking forward to doing it!
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 804 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    9c5zketnjawj.jpeg

So far so good!
  • Artemis_2024
    Artemis_2024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    drknj2d7c10a.png
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,588 Member
    Options
    Technically challenged here and can't figure out how y'all are holding highlighting the card. 🙃😂
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 921 Member
    edited April 28
    Options
    iei119rgluh5.png
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,050 Member
    Options
    I'm also technically challenged 🤷‍♀️, but I've got B1,I1,O1,G2, B3, I3, N3 free, G3, O3 (bingo across), B4, I4, B5, I5, N5. Good start!
    -Mica
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m new here! Thanks for letting me join! I’m starting once again in my get healthy/weight loss journey and can use all the motivation I can get!

Here’s my bingo so far

q02xh98y9391.jpeg
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    txgmma1z95md.jpg

not bad for a Sunday
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    Sunday
    l8ot21sbv5dr.jpg
    I had chocolate, so that prevented me getting bingo 🍫

I've been drinking nettle tea for the past week (½ litre infusion of fresh/dried nettle leaves). I added dandelion leaves for my 'try something new'. I put it in my flask to infuse overnight, then pour it through a coffee filter. It's really quite pleasant, smooth and a little sweet with a slightly bitter grassy undernote.

74v2sk9iqa0x.jpg
    Pics from a walk with a friend around Prague yesterday.
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 580 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    91fzl2l313y7.png
    Sunday
    I got up early and did a hour cardio burst and a 30 min abs and core workout video (Caroline Girvan) on YouTube. I spent some time with my dog outside, walking in our woods. I listened to music, while I worked outside in the yard. I didn't even complain. I drank 105 oz. of water. It was a nice day.

💪F2F -Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,045 Member
    Options
    bydtz4bcs9ag.jpeg
    Sunday = green
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 @jessicakrall8 You can go to the first Bingo card and save it (either hold your finger on the image then click save image) or you can take a screenshot and then edit the image to the size of the Bingo card.

To highlight the card you go to the image, click edit, click the pen option on the top right, then choose the color and highlighter.

ntlixcng3lrl.png
    wfeu7hgq2jdj.png
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    o3rja34jkfvo.jpeg
  • ineego
    ineego Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    j3vb7giuwi61.png

This discussion has been closed.