Options
    johvm06bh4rk.png
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    JamieS74 wrote: »
    JamieS74 wrote: »
    Evidently Mfp doesn't like you to upload Community photos with Android!
    I use an android phone and can upload photos. What I've found is that you need to select your image from the recent files list rather than go into Google photos or the like. Also, check your settings in case you have permissions restricted. 🤞

I did try from my recent files with no luck. I can upload fine on my mfp feed but not to the Community group
    This happened to me. So I would highly suggest going to the community by way of your phones internet browser, rather than the app. I’ve since switched to iPhone but when trying to figure out the headache you’re going through I discovered that not only is it easier to upload pictures but it’s overall much more user-friendly working through the community. I have a browser tab open for each community challenge I’m in so I can go back and forth. Also, if I’m in the middle of typing something it doesn’t just disappear when I go back to it. (I’m sure this would be the same for Android)

I hope this helps you!

I'll try this and see if that works! Thanks 💗
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I really need to work on my negativity and complaining 😂 I have tried every day this week. I got back from lunch and had 20 messages in my inbasket from the last 2 hours...like what the heck.

I did lay down and try to rest today though and did some meditation. While I didn't nap, this was super helpful. I woke up at 1:30am last night and didn't get back to sleep until 4am and my alarm was going off at 6:30am 😴

kqxn50njzj9y.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    edited April 30
    Options
    Here's my card so far:

ybkx4k75u0av.png

Today, I refused to suffer any conflict and walked away from a political discussion...I also cut my sugar intake and had no dessert. I did a random act of kindness for a friend.

Busy day at work...going to go and lie down after I walk a little more. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Jessica
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    69b80z6vrd4b.jpeg
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    4eb2u09al4cs.jpg

here's mine so far. not bad.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 937 Member
    edited May 1
    Options
    3i02pebm2s57.png
    My sister was over from France foe a visit so I was up chatting to her.This is my card from yesterday.
    I forgot to crop it.

• ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    4diw6m6crkjy.jpeg

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited May 1
    Options
    s1nipr4ivx44.jpeg
    Only one!! Geez come on Krystal! Get it together!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Cannot for the life of me, figure out why that bingo board is copying so large...I've gone back to the original file four times and took new snippets and every time I past, either as jpeg or as other formats, it still blows up like it's on steroids! UGH! ANNOYING!
    Sorry...
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 - MFP went through an update recently that expands all image files to the width of the page. It's not the dumbest thing they've ever done, but it's not as helpful as they think.
  • Artemis_2024
    Artemis_2024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @daria0919 , your rabbit is adorable!

v9rv0xod7ljp.png
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I danced to some music today as it was a lovely sunny day so had the patio doors open.I didn't care if the music was too loud for my neighbours 🤣
    I don't usually give money to people asking for change but today a young man asked me & I said is it for a coffee & he said he was trying to get a hostel for the night.He was in his twenties so I felt sorry for him.I hope he was genuine.
    I had a BINGO today
    r50l9maznah6.png
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bingo! I'm surprised I got it! fzwfqyoulb1p.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Cannot for the life of me, figure out why that bingo board is copying so large...I've gone back to the original file four times and took new snippets and every time I past, either as jpeg or as other formats, it still blows up like it's on steroids! UGH! ANNOYING!
    Sorry...
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 - MFP went through an update recently that expands all image files to the width of the page. It's not the dumbest thing they've ever done, but it's not as helpful as they think.

@minstrelofsarcasm So if I want a smaller spreadsheet snippet, I should expand and include some blank (white) columns and that will leave the image of my bingo card smaller?
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited May 1
    Options
    Here's my current card:

o5vjdw869qgj.png

Today I did a 30 min cardio burst and drank 68+ oz of non sugar sweetened liquids. Hope you had a great day!
    Jessica
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I didn't complain once today! I had a good day! Went to the gym, tracked my calories. I slept slightly better last night than the night before which is a huge plus. My board is filling up!

5jzprg0uv6qw.jpg
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    zq42bcybhn51.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.