Only 3 days but happy

Options
Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make that a great one today. Hope you are all doing well. I am on my 3rd day and feeling great about the whole thing. I have exercised everyday (jazzercise) and stayed under my calorie allotment....what more can I ask for?

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    Options
    Yay to you ireallyneedit. Good job staying on track for 3 days. After awhile it becomes second habit. And I love the each day starts a new page in our story. I had an English teacher back in High School that said it is as if we "die" each night as we sleep and each morning we are "born" again. I have always remembered that through the years. And we are lucky here on MFP that each day is new and we start out with a clean diary!

Have an awesome day ireallyneedit.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Well done...so happy you are feeling good and positive! :flowerforyou:

Jean
  • mermaidmom48
    mermaidmom48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The best part, is one feels like they are under control again. The food monster is always lurking, trying to lure us back into unconscious eating again. Staying on MFP and facing that diary every morning we feel the victory, meal by meal. Welcome and I wish you great success.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    ireallyneedit: Love your attitude. Keep it going and you'll do fine.

Californiagirl: You're former English teach sounds like a gem--good words to remember, being reborn every morning puts life in a whole new pespective.

Mermaidmom: The food monster has been following me for years, but logging my food does help me see where the monster is winning and I'm losing. LOL Just have to keep trying every day.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great way to keep the food monster at bay.

I like the idea of being born again each day. It reminds me of the motivational poster from the 70's "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Both ideas are good ones to meditate on.

Anyone else in this group trying Zumba? I got my shoes to protect my knees and ankles today. So glad I ended up going to a local shop, the owner was so great and so very helpful. The shoes fit so well I will have to remember to remove them when I stop dancing. :tongue: