Wednesday Weigh-In

PW: 211.4
    CW: 211.3
    LTD: 41.3 lbs
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,679 Member
    Options
    Steps for Wednesday

Wow! That's an impressive amount of steps we all walked last month! Great job everyone!

@izzyred9400 I wish I had a park like that to walk in.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    m1ytc6lljdxo.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 197.5
    CW: 194.4
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    snowing here again, so no walk outside for me.
    @izzyred9400 your park looks so nice to walk in, I would love something like that!
    @CasandraW love all your pic's from up North, wow you did a lot of km's on the road!

Steps: May 1= 6645
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    Sorry to hear about all the utility trouble @Pupowl — how frustrating! 😖 You handled it well! 🙌

Welcome back @CasandraW! Thanks for sharing the photos! That water looks cold 🥶 I appreciate everyone sharing photos - e.g., @izzyred9400, @Pupowl, etc.). It’s so nice to get a glimpse of the scenery and local environments around the world!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh in report:

PW: 146.9
    CW: 147

SW: 168
    LtD: 21

Best wishes for the coming week!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Step Count:
    Mon 04/29: 6639
    Tue 04/30: 6630
    Wed 05/01: 7671

Wednesday(Wk1; Day 4)
    • Track / Under Cs / 1HrExercise ?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    May; Wk1:
    • Net Calories ( 6015 / 10500)
      🔴🔴☑️☑️🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 1503 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs ( 160 / 350 )
      ☑️🔴☑️☑️🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 40 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (34071 / 70000)
      ☑️🔴🔴☑️🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 8517 (Goal: 10000)
    • Log / Under C’s / 1HrExercise
      🔴🔴☑️☑️🔘🔘🔘

(2 / 4 Days)

Sunday:
    Did great all day .. extra cardio 13k steps and afterwards I felt the need to loosen my muscles and crank up the hot tub. Is it just me or is hot-tubbing an activity that you just can’t do without alcohol??
    Monday: Didn’t really log my food until the day was almost done.
    ~ I increased my exercise goal to 1 hour daily but since then I’ve noticed my calorie burn has lowered. Sooo NOT the point I was trying to make! Lol but anyway.. I’m going to dust off my old polar heart rate monitor and start using it again, that should help keep my heart rate in the calorie burn zone the entire time I’m on the treadmill
    Tuesday: Husband started the keto diet with me. He’s being very strict about it, minus the light beer he drinks every day after work(around 3-4)
    Wednesday’s Weight Check: ~ Ive been weighing every day keeping my emotions out of it. Ive learned to look at the scale as purely a scientific tool to figure if what I ate yesterday worked for me or worked against me. It seems I’m still progressing downward as of today..
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    @pupowl glad all the issues are over, other than some missing plants...bet you're glad to have connectivity back!

@casandraw Your pictures are beautiful...glad you had a nice trip!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. It was really warm again yesterday and there were sooo many mosquitoes in the forest. My new bug spray works well though, so I was happy about that. I made sure the walk I did was almost entirely in the forest and not in the sun so it was alright.
    I had a shower when I got home, biked into town to check my emails and catch up with my mom and then got some groceries. I read some in my new book in the morning and then finally a guy showed up to fix my internet cable around 11:40. I was very glad to be online again. I also did a lot of work in the garden: weeding, mowing in the backyard, pulling all the grass/weeds/plants from between the tiles. It was quite exhausting, but I was 'in the mood' for it so better take advantage of that while I could.
    The hedgehogs are eating in the new house every day so I regularly refill their food bowl and clean up inside the house. That gives me some hope that they are using the second house as well. I am not checking on that one though, since it is meant as a nesting place and I just stuffed it full with hay. Happy Friday everyone <3
    p2yjkhcm7akj.jpg
    qnpnt4hi92pt.jpg
    xcvehjmlncoj.jpg
    hmqf9o08y452.jpg
    6dd5yjhdod0g.jpg
    voeupolnv76m.jpg
    sxejedm1bkkv.jpg
    z259qb5ofw9p.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    Our days are filled with responsibilities and tasks and it is common to feel that we don't have enough time for ourselves in our over-scheduled lives. You can cultivate "me time" by establishing mindfulness in your body through a steady awareness of your breath or your posture. This gives you the super power of making all time your time. No matter what you're doing, if you are able to stay connected to some aspect of your physical experience, you can be present around the clock.

jza3q4a2fpdq.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hi y'all!

Steps for Thursday

Friday weigh in
    PW: 148.0
    CW: 148.0
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @Pupowl you always find such interesting things on your walks!

I'll be working in the garden at our "retirement" home today. I've put it off because we want to get it landscaped, but it's taking sooo long just to get quotes from contractors that I have to do something, it's looking kinda rough. There's one pricker bush that is over 2 ft tall 🥺 my gloves aren't meant for that!! I'd post it's picture but I can't figure out how. 🙃

Have a great day everyone!
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    pedal__power
    PW 209.2
    CW 208.2

I finally have a bit more time and head space to get back to working on my nutrition. Started back to tracking my food on Monday and had 3 calorie deficit days. I have a couple events coming up in June that I'd like to feel comfortable in my clothes for, so using those as short-term motivation to get adjusted to better habits.

@pupowl, I love reading your daily updates and seeing beautiful photos! My youngest and I got out and did some gardening last night. I hate gardening when the mosquitoes are out, but we needed to weed and it was very satisfying pulling out a bunch of the dandelions. We then went to the thrift store and had some fun looking for a few pieces for a costume for an upcoming musical theatre performance.

Happy Friday, everyone!

This discussion has been closed.