WeightNoMore Team Chat - MAY 2024

Options

Replies

• Mama0nAMission
    Mama0nAMission Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone !! This is my first challenge but I’m hopeful it will give me the kick I need. Alittle about me I’m 38 mama of 2, a soon to be 6yr old and soon to be 2yr old. I haven’t been able to lose weight since having my children I’ve been breastfeeding my daughter who will be 2 in July and I’m worried that’s what’s causing me to hold the weight. But what really pushed me was a saw a picture of myself and all I could think that’s not me I’m not that big! So here’s to losing weight and gaining confidence! Feel free to add me !!
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I agree that I too like the frenemies challenge.

Welcome back @daria0919!!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    Hi all my weight in day is Sunday, i was in here a while ago so looking firward to taking oart again.

@annliz23

I KNEW your name looked familiar - welcome back!
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post due to the long weekend!

My steps update:

5/20 15130
    5/21 13600
    5/22 11200
    5/23 11000
    5/24 13550
    5/25 10500
    5/26 10100
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    Hi all my weight in day is Sunday, i was in here a while ago so looking firward to taking oart again.

Welcome back!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 195.2
    CW (Current Weight): 199.5

Eeek! I have no idea what is going on. I did a long endurance ride on Monday and I know I wasn't perfect over the three day weekend (a few extra drinks, though I did not snack at all), but that is a huge gain for 1 week. Hoping it is water weight, still seems like a lot. The strange thing is I put on a pair of pants today I have not worn in years and they fit. It can't all be muscle because I am only lifting 1-2 times a week. I guess weight is redistributing? A crazy mystery, I hope things start dropping again next week.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hi Everyone !! This is my first challenge but I’m hopeful it will give me the kick I need. Alittle about me I’m 38 mama of 2, a soon to be 6yr old and soon to be 2yr old. I haven’t been able to lose weight since having my children I’ve been breastfeeding my daughter who will be 2 in July and I’m worried that’s what’s causing me to hold the weight. But what really pushed me was a saw a picture of myself and all I could think that’s not me I’m not that big! So here’s to losing weight and gaining confidence! Feel free to add me !!

@Mama0nAMission - Welcome aboard! We're happy to have you here with us!

I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here with Team Weight No More - let me know if you have any questions or need anything!

mnsmov15 wrote: »
    I managed the multiple backyard parties over the long weekend and figured out a way to maintain my loss!! Looking forward to June!!

@mnsmov15 - Way to go! A maintain after Memorial Day is a major accomplishment! (Trust me, I know :sweat_smile: )

ksludwig wrote: »
    Eeek! I have no idea what is going on. I did a long endurance ride on Monday and I know I wasn't perfect over the three day weekend (a few extra drinks, though I did not snack at all), but that is a huge gain for 1 week. Hoping it is water weight, still seems like a lot. The strange thing is I put on a pair of pants today I have not worn in years and they fit. It can't all be muscle because I am only lifting 1-2 times a week. I guess weight is redistributing? A crazy mystery, I hope things start dropping again next week.

@ksludwig - That absolutely sounds like water retention, I would not be too concerned. It would be incredibly difficult to put on that much weight over a single week. The good news is that now you're super likely to have a big whoosh to start out your June!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,059 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM you have another new member joining your wonderful team... Please welcome @jenhuey01 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining your amazing team ...Please welcome @mizzmagenta :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Oh my goodness, so many new folks!
  • mizzmagenta
    mizzmagenta Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to starting my June challenge. I definitely need some help and support trying to lose my menopausal weight gain. 😫
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m Jen and excited to be here! I’ve been on the roller coaster of weight loss since lap band surgery back in 2011. For the last month I’ve participated in challenges on here and I’m finding success in changing habits and losing weight. Hopefully this group will help me see bigger losses.

I’m a mom of an 18 yo who just graduated high school. Mostly, MFP is my support system. My husband cheers me along. I’m about 5’1, 42 years old, and 219 pounds. My ultimate goal is to get to 150, but I’d be more than happy to hit 175.
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    DorisV207 - Weigh in day Thursday 5/30
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 202
    Current Weight: 200

I’ll take that! 😃
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 198.1
    CW (Current Weight): 197.8

Sorry, posting a day late.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 186.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi WNM...You have another new member joining your awesome team ..Please welcome @jennyhart200 :)
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 248.5
    CW: 252.0

Sorry for missing last week, I was on vacation. Vacation was fun and as you all can see I had too much fun. Time to get back on track with eating and gym.
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021 steps May 19-25

Total 90,010
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 199
    CW (Current Weight): 198.8

I’m impressed I was able to squeak in a loss this week because I indulged big time this past weekend between the holiday and celebrating my birthday 😅
This discussion has been closed.