RE: Introduce Yourself

Options
HI! Welcome to the All Shaun T Fitness Programs!! Feel free to introduce yourselves as well as letting everyone know what program you are doing! I'm currently doing Focus T25 and completed Insanity! I'm 52 years old and I've decided over a year ago to start leading a healthier lifestyle by eating a cleaner diet and pushing my fitness levels. This is a lifestyle change and not a DIET!!!

Replies

• Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    My name is Patricia and 34 years old. I re-started my journey just this summer and am now in the zone where change takes place. Its about the 3rd-4th week of eating better and getting workouts in. I need to be better at consistency and accountability. I am happy this group was started with Shaun T workouts. I recently got Rockin Body and am lovin it right now. I have about 39lbs to go as a goal. I want to see where my body is at then before saying I want to lose more. So looking forward to this!! :happy:
  • kaymariah
    kaymariah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...my name is Kayla Ward, i'm 21 years old, and I am starting my weight loss journey completely over with hip hop abs.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hip Hop Abs is awesome. You will really like it. Glad to have you in the group and I look forward to your posts!!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Thanks for creating this group, Lisa! I am 46 years old. I've been battling weight issues for the last 10 years and am, finally, seriously focused on getting healthy. I've done Insanity and loved it, but it was sometimes hard to find time. I'm now doing Focus T 25 and loving it! I can't wait to get home and work out. I've got 43 pounds to go and I'm aiming to be close by the end of the year. It's a lot to lose by then, but I'm so ready to get there.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I'm happy to see that everyone is focused and ready to go! I love Shaun T's programs. I finished Insanity before doing T25 and I love it. I'm in my last week of Beta and I want to move on to the next phase of Gamma. I look forward to all the posts and getting to know everyone. Feel free to send me a friend request! I would be more than willing to add you. If I can help in any way let me know. I'm excited to start on the 16th. Have a great day everyone!!
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am 34 yr old Melanie. Just started Focus T25 yesterday. WOW was that a wake up call! A year ago I was 50 lbs lighter, at goal, and at an amazing body fat %. Let my injuries take over in my mind and that has meant barely working out and eating whatever I wanted this past year. But now I am back in the game and ready to get to goal for the 3rd time. LOL
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you!! T25 is awesome and I love it. Although you just started and believe it's a wake up call, modify with Tania. Results will still happen with her. I'm almost finished with the program and I still modify with her sometimes. Have a great day!
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

Name is She. I will be starting the T25 program on 9/16/2013. I am so excited as this will be my first official program that I will be following. I plan to integrate this program with strength training to build additional muscles. I want to lose about 20-25 pounds and LOOK and feel great naked...yup, I said it. Look great naked..lol. I will support everyone as much as I can and hope everyone can do the same for me.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great. Glad to hear you are doing T25. I'm just finishing that program. The program is so exciting that I'm going to do another round after I take a rest week due to having surgery in a couple of days. You're really going to like it. The second phase which is Beta incorporates weights so you'll love it. I've lost 10 lbs and 8 inches with the program, but I still have another 10 lbs to go to reach my goal. Keep us posted to let us know how things progress. Have a great day.
  • hillcontessa
    hillcontessa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello...I joined this group a couple weeks ago so I should probably now introduce myself lol. I'm Tessa and I'm 30. I completed Insanity 2 1/2 times and Insanity Asylum Vol 1. I was going to do Asylum Vol 2 but instead I completed the LesMils Combat. And that work is probably hands-down my favorite. I'm currently doing the T25 and start the Beta Phase next week.

I just warms my heart to have Shaun T yell at me through my television...and of course I yell back. We have an awesome Love/Hate relationship. I love how he's help me bring sexy back for the first time but I hate that I have to turn down so many suitors because of it hahahaha. J/K

Here's to some great workouts ya'll!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome and it's nice to meet you! I love it! Shaun T is my favorite trainer of all time. I completed Insanity just before starting T25. I'm actually in my last week of T25 but I'm either going to go onto Gamma or do another round, because I love this workout so much. I did Les Mills Combat at the first part of the year, and it's awesome. Dan and Rach are great. I do miss them. I look forward to your posts and I'm excited that you joined the group. I did post regarding facebook so if you have a facebook account feel free to send me a friend request. Take care.
  • lozu
    lozu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laurie, I teach Zumba and SilverSneakers aka Healthways. I am starting T25 challenge Monday! So excited. I did also get a juicer so I can get in my veggies and fruits since I'm not very good about eating those. I am working with a trainer from Beachbody on this challenge. Can't wait. Any suggestions for this newby will be greatly appreciated.
  • fitcarieme
    Options
    Hi all! my name is Carieme and I'm 37 years old. I did Insanity a while back and lost a lot of weight doing it! I have tried to keep the weight off with just diet but that failed since I am a stress eater I HAVE to exercise and since I haven't exercised in a while I had gained almost 25lbs back. I have taken a little back off with diet but to get back to being happy with myself I know I have to exercise. I hope this group will give me the motivation I'm needing to get back on track. I wish you all great success in reaching your targeted goal.
  • Jesskeepmoving
    Jesskeepmoving Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all my name is Jessica! I amd 27 years old. My goal is to lose 25 pounds by Christmas day. I don't get a lot of sleep and I have an anxiety disorder which I know both are aiding to my weight gain. I am ready to lose this weight. I am going to start T25 today.

I am ready to exercise more and eat a little better. I do so well with others so I am hoping this group will give me the motivation I need to stick with it this time and reach my goal weight!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome Jessica! i do find that one of the keys to success in reaching one's goals is to have the support and motivation from others and that is why I started this thread. Good luck with T25 you'll like it. Follow the modifier Tania if needed that's why she's there. The goal of 25 ls by christmas is reasonable. The nutrition guide with T25 is fairly simple to follow so consider utilizing that along with MFP to help you achieve your goals. I look forward to your posts. Have a great day!
  • Queendom
    Options
    Hi All!!

Name is She. I will be starting the T25 program on 9/16/2013. I am so excited as this will be my first official program that I will be following. I plan to integrate this program with strength training to build additional muscles. I want to lose about 20-25 pounds and LOOK and feel great naked...yup, I said it. Look great naked..lol. I will support everyone as much as I can and hope everyone can do the same for me.

I AM TOTALLLY WITH YOU GURL!! YES TO FEEL/LOOK GREAT NAKED :tongue: THAT WOULD BOOMBOOM FANTASTIC!
  • Queendom
    Options
    Hi all my name is Jessica! I amd 27 years old. My goal is to lose 25 pounds by Christmas day. I don't get a lot of sleep and I have an anxiety disorder which I know both are aiding to my weight gain. I am ready to lose this weight. I am going to start T25 today.

I am ready to exercise more and eat a little better. I do so well with others so I am hoping this group will give me the motivation I need to stick with it this time and reach my goal weight!

YOU CAN DO THIS GURL!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND IT IS WITHIN YOU! :wink:
  • Natural_K
    Options
    Hello! My name is Kristina and I am 26 yrs old. I am doing Focus T25 and started this morning with Cardio. I followed the modifer the whole time but it still was a challenge. I did my meal prep and took measurments last night. Also made my own clean eating meal plan for the week. I know food is a weakness for me so having something to follow helps. My goal is to lose weight and live a healthy life. I have trouble sleeping a full 7-8 hrs and I'm also pre-diabetic because of my weight. I am new to MFP so pls feel free to add me as a friend. Hope everyone else is doing well :)
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I'm so glad I found this group, I like keeping up with people that are on the same timeline with me.

I'm doing T25 and I currently play in 2 volleyball leagues and lift as well. I began Insanity over the summer but I hurt my knee during one of my volleyball games. I'm committed to finishing this program during my busy season right now and when complete, hoping to try for Insanity again as my knee if fully healed.

I weighed in this morning at 192 and I'm 5'4 and I will be doing this when I get off of work today!!
  • anntaggart
    anntaggart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI All!

I'm Ann. I'm 43 and on my first week of Insanity. I've been relying on my treadmill to keep me in shape. I knew I needed to change it up when I spent an hour a day on the treadmill for a week and did not see any changes. I really like that I'm being pushed out of my comfort zone and looking forward to the results :)