Started taking compound Tirzepatide on 5/3/24 ~ 0.125 mil

Options
akraven1971
akraven1971 Posts: 1 Member
5/3/24 started compound Tirzepatide at 0.125 mil. I move up to 5 mil on 5/31/24.
I am trying 16 hours fasting with 8 hours of eating as well.
I noticed the meds make me get up to go pee a lot. I try to quit drinking large quantities of water after 7 pm. High fat definitely makes me have uncomfortable consequences. I didn't read the label on some egg bites and that was a mistake. I bought Pepto, Imodium AD for just in case. I try to get high protein of 111 gm in a day. I try to aim for getting fiber in. Tried adding fiber gummies a week before getting on the meds and it made me gassy at work. Embarrassing!

With my low dose I felt a difference in appetite. As I see I have food to eat I don't want to eat it. But I need the protein. I notice the medicine effects wore off for me five days in, I get a hungry feeling.

SW 328
GW 150

I was at 170 before Covid hit. I had gained and lost 100 plus pounds with Optavia/Medifast. After Covid I had went up to 220. Went through some things. Ended a 30 plus relationship and here I am a year later trying to claw my way to a body that can live life.

Replies

• jas0441
    jas0441 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started the day before you did. I am on Zepbound 2.5 mg. It has been very positive experience for me so far. I love all the other benefits it is giving me like, not craving wine, increased mental focus, diminished worrying and *I think* I can actually remember where I put the car keys. And I am losing weight, have not trouble sticking to my calorie goals ( although I don't like being scolded by MFP for being below 1200, my calorie goal is 1040 based on my height, weight and age, set by MFP). Let stay in touch. Good luck on your journey. I am looking to lose at least 40 lbs to get out of obese category.