May 15 - May 21

Options
GaGasheesh
GaGasheesh Posts: 1,107 Member
LW: 134.8
TW: 134.8

Well, that's about what I expected. I hope to maintain for the next week. I hope I'll be able to log on next week with a weight. I'll check in to read your posts from my phone for sure.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's plan is for the coming summer and for fitness and other goals.

I have to run for now.

Replies

• SarahMaxx
    SarahMaxx Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    LW: 130.8
    TW: 131.4

So back to where I was week before last! I have been swinging between 130 and 132 all week. Wish I could get back below 130 and stick for a while. Getting in activity has been tough because the weather has not allowed me to walk outside much, I'm not using my TM until the tech takes a look at it tomorrow, and I haven't had time or motivation to drive down to Bethesda to walk in the mall. So I've mostly done what I could with YouTube walking videos again.

The weight above is yesterday's weight. Sorry I didn't get here yesterday to log it. Hubby's work has just worn him down lately and so he took yesterday, today, and Friday off. And while he's not on the phone all day with work, we're trying to get more things on that long to-do list done. Once I thought I'd take a few minutes break to log food and post, but he informed that he needed to borrow my laptop. His is actually newer than mine and probably was a more expensive one than mine, but it has given him problems that just seem to be unfixable.

Sheesh, I'm sure by today that you are focusing on getting ready to go to Oregon. I know you'll have a wonderful time with your family out there. Safe travels. :smile:

We just got back from a short trip (about 45 minutes each way) to get some plants. It's always so nice to get out to this nursery. They own acres and acres of land and you can see rolling hills and other farms all around. (A bonus is that it's owned and operated by women!) We stopped on the way home at a dairy farm that sells ice cream made from their own milk and usually flavored with fruits that are locally grown. So now, I absolutely have to find time to walk (sun is out today!), and of course we have plans for this evening, so I have to get out there soon.

Before I go, here are my 7-day averages for the week of May 8-14:

Steps = 10,014
    Kcals burned = 1,651

I am still not getting those kcals up above 1700 on a consistent basis. Yesterday, I had so much on my plate that I ended up doing two Leslie Sansone tapes at 10:30 p.m. I finally reached 8000 steps and said enough is enough. So I also need to make up 2K steps sometime between now and next Wednesday.
  • Lastchancelj
    Lastchancelj Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Last week was a bit crazy. Work was intense. I took Friday off for Rhea's pre-k promotion program (rodeo line dancing). She then wanted to come home (as they announced and man of her friends were also going home). So of course, Grammy had to offer to bring her home. And then asked her to stay the night. We had a great time. Her parents picked her up Saturday afternoon. Rhea swam for a couple of hours both days. She went home - exhausted. And Grammy and Grandpa were exhausted as well.

The air fryer. Well hubby is very happy with it. It makes his frozen pizza perfectly crispy. So not as healthy as I would like, but he is making more food himself. Baby steps.

Wednesday, I have Kelsie's 6th grade promotion clap out, followed by lunch and visiting. And then we leave for Disneyland Thursday night and return on Monday afternoon. So another busy week.

Not quite getting the steps in or activity. Last night, my vertigo triggered a little bit. I had a hair appt for tomorrow night, but had to cancel. I don't have time to tend to a vertigo attack. UGH.