First time doing Keto

Options
Recommend your favorite keto meals, I’m ready to feast!

Looking for support and advice with Keto. I’ve watched a lot of videos about it.

I’m finishing up a 7-day water fast today so I know for sure I’m in ketosis. Going to jump right into a <20g of carb, intermittent fasting, keto diet and stick with it until I get to my goal weight of 220 lbs, currently at 250.

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,223 Member
    Options
    I am more Carnivore at this point, but I really loved Keto Egg-roll in a Bowl. I also would often doing a Keto Cobb Salad with lots of real bacon, sliced boiled eggs, and usually grated blue cheese on chopped Romaine lettuce. I originally used store bought full fat creamy blue cheese dressing, but moved to making my own either making Chris Cooking Nashville's Spreadable Bacon Mayo and adding crumbled blue cheese and some other spices or Keto Serious' dressing made with Heavy Whipping Cream again with blue cheese and other dried spices mixed in. I didn't really have a recipe for them, so I can't share. Now my meals tend to be 300 grams of ground beef, 3-4 eggs, and some cheese since I am only eating one meal a day.

All the best in this way or eating. It has worked wonderfully for me.
  • scofferducal0x3051
    scofferducal0x3051 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great ideas. I’ll try the keto Cobb.