Restarting

Options
Does anyone fancy restarting this challenge with me? I gave up when I plateau-ed and now back to original weight :( I would rather still be stuck at 150 lbs!

Replies

• AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am kind-of keen. I did 30 day shred two days ago and I can still hardly move haha. It might be the 60 day slim down for me!

I haven't done any of Jillian's workouts for two months, I've been doing Zumba and walking, but I'd noticed my middle was slowly getting flabby again - ugh!!
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't mind taking a slightly more lax approach this time, I actually think it might help in completing it! I just liked it when we were all like 'workout done!' and could talk about it :flowerforyou:

Also I saw you are still losing, so well done on that aspect!
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I have it in me right now to do this schedule, but starting Monday I do plan on doing the 30 Day Shred all the way through. I normally give up on level 3, so interested to see how it goes after doing that month of Insanity (which ended several weeks back; I was too tired to go into month 2). I'm trying to get myself built back up for Insanity, not to mention needing to be a few lbs lighter than this last go around. Being able to jump better and do pushups would be awesome!! :) I've gained about 4 lbs since ending the 1 month of Insanity just because I stopped counting calories and caring as I should. Now I'm back in it because I don't like how I feel about myself (almost like I feel like I gave up on myself). Good for you on doing this schedule again even if you do extend it a little. I'm positive it will give amazing results! I just need the short workout for the time being! :)