edited June 30 in Social Groups
ljtyub0j1oio.png

Sail On, Captains!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The June Week 1 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jun 2nd. Please join us for the "Treat Yourself Well" Challenge, a unique and creative 7-day challenge, you're sure to enjoy!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916790/june-week-1-group-challenge-treat-yourself-well-challenge/p1?new=1

See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Ashley @minstrelofsarcasm or Melanie @melaniedscott, can you let me know TheMrWobbly's starting weight, highest weight and day of weigh in please?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Ashley @minstrelofsarcasm or Melanie @melaniedscott, can you let me know TheMrWobbly's starting weight, highest weight and day of weigh in please?

So cool that TheMrWobbly is back!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,173 Member
    Options
    Can you please excuse @ejnxyz for all of June...She is on vacation ..Thank you :)
  • jugar
    Options
    I keep forgetting to mention this - at the beginning of each month, the new people are labelled as new, but as soon as they weigh in for the first time, you can delete the "new". It just helps to notice who they are, and if you need to try to contact them if they do not show up. Thanks!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    @Jugar AustinRuadhain in MS had weighed in last week and I logged it when she was in the drop area, she's back this week and her name disappeared so I believe that's a mistake if you can please add her back. Thank you!
  • jugar
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @Jugar AustinRuadhain in MS had weighed in last week and I logged it when she was in the drop area, she's back this week and her name disappeared so I believe that's a mistake if you can please add her back. Thank you!

Ahh - if someone has been dropped, it's always good to mention it here rather than just filling in the weight in the drop area - then the person can be moved back up to the main team. If they are still in the drop area at the end of the month, they do not get carried over to the next month. In any case, we'll get AustinRuadhain back!
  • jugar
    Options
    Can you please excuse @ejnxyz for all of June...She is on vacation ..Thank you :)

@lauren_989 and Captains - when someone is going to miss a whole month, they should move to support team. EXC is for a week or 2, because the remaining weigh-ins are going to count towards the month's total. If someone is gone for the whole month, their weight does not change for the whole month, so it is best to move them to support so that the number of active members is correct when the % loss for the team is calculated. Thanks!
  • lauren_989
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

@lauren_989 and Captains - when someone is going to miss a whole month, they should move to support team. EXC is for a week or 2, because the remaining weigh-ins are going to count towards the month's total. If someone is gone for the whole month, their weight does not change for the whole month, so it is best to move them to support so that the number of active members is correct when the % loss for the team is calculated. Thanks!

Makes sense! Thank you!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 @jugar Not sure who to ping and if the role has already been completely shifted over, so just pinging you both for now! Please move Itadakimasu7 from the Shape Shifters back to the regular team. She was on support because of a holiday to Japan. She lost a lot of weight while there, so her number is a little crazy.
  • lauren_989
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @lauren_989 @jugar Not sure who to ping and if the role has already been completely shifted over, so just pinging you both for now! Please move Itadakimasu7 from the Shape Shifters back to the regular team. She was on support because of a holiday to Japan. She lost a lot of weight while there, so her number is a little crazy.

I can do that for you. Does she have a starting weight from last week? Or was she not weighing at all? Awesome that she lost weight while on holiday!
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @jugar if Itadakimasu7 doesn't have a weight from last week, would you just put her weight from this week as her starting weight as well? Otherwise, it looks like she is down 15 pounds from last weigh in.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 @jugar Please move me to Support. I'm dealing with knee and ankle swelling and need time to get it under control. I am not going anywhere...just need a break from the scale for a bit. Thank you!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar if Itadakimasu7 doesn't have a weight from last week, would you just put her weight from this week as her starting weight as well? Otherwise, it looks like she is down 15 pounds from last weigh in.

I would suggest asking her to give a good guess for what it would have been last week, because no one loses 15 pounds in 1 week! That would be scary. @Pupowl could you ask her? Maybe she weighed in just for herself last Tuesday, but I'm sure she'd be able to estimate.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    @jugar Thank you, you rock! I hope you know how much we appreciate you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @jugar and @lauren_989 Please remove @Hotspur11 from the downsizers team... He has dropped out

Nobody has weighed in from Monday and Tuesday I think everyone is having issue with MFP
  • lauren_989
    Options
    @jugar and @lauren_989 Please remove @Hotspur11 from the downsizers team... He has dropped out

Nobody has weighed in from Monday and Tuesday I think everyone is having issue with MFP

Done. Hopefully, they can get on soon, luckily it's early in the week.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,348 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 @jugar Please move me to Support. I'm dealing with knee and ankle swelling and need time to get it under control. I am not going anywhere...just need a break from the scale for a bit. Thank you!

@jessicakrall8 - Hopefully you recover quickly and smoothly! Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Done. Hopefully, they can get on soon, luckily it's early in the week.

Thanks Lauren :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Can we re-add Bluetail6 back to the downsizers...she is ready to come back...waiting for her to give me her weight...Thanks Megan
This discussion has been closed.