Captains Lounge - JUNE 2024

Replies

• lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,163 Member
    Can we re-add Bluetail6 back to the downsizers...she is ready to come back...waiting for her to give me her weight...Thanks Megan

I will. I don't see her under support, what is her weigh in day as well?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,804 Member
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Can we re-add Bluetail6 back to the downsizers...she is ready to come back...waiting for her to give me her weight...Thanks Megan

I just asked.. Waiting for a reply
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited June 7

I just asked.. Waiting for a reply

Bluetail6
    SW: 183
    CW: 180
    and she is a Thursday weigh-in
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 @lauren_989 - All taken care of!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,393 Member
    @lauren_989 Please move bearchested/SS from the May drop list to active in June. His weigh in is 191.4. He missed the last few weeks due to a family emergency/health issues with his mom. Thanks!
    Jessica
    @Pupowl
  • lauren_989
    @lauren_989 Please move bearchested/SS from the May drop list to active in June. His weigh in is 191.4. He missed the last few weeks due to a family emergency/health issues with his mom. Thanks!
    Jessica
    @Pupowl

All set Jessica!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Good Morning @lauren_989 Can you please add back @FindingSamMon to the spread sheet ... She weighed in this morning ...She is a Friday weigh-in PW:236.0 CW: 233.2 ..Thank you :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,393 Member
    Captains, please help to promote:

The June Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jun 9th. Please join us for the One-Up Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10917375/june-week-2-group-challenge-1-up-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread! Here's to a great 1-Up Week!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Good Morning @lauren_989 I made a mistake on RoblinB...she weighed in and I forgot to add it correctly can you please remove the NWI thank you :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,913 Member
    @lauren_989 Please move ganival from the Shape Shifters back to the regular team. Currently on support, thanks!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,913 Member
    @lauren_989 Please also remove Itadakimasu7 from the Shape Shifters from the challenge. She is leaving because the newsfeed is gone. Thank you.
  • lauren_989
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @lauren_989 Please also remove Itadakimasu7 from the Shape Shifters from the challenge. She is leaving because the newsfeed is gone. Thank you.

I'm sad people are leaving from the changes MFP has made, but I understand.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @lauren_989 Please excuse @iLive2Walk and @lovethyneighbor on the 19th of June..both will be out of town ..thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @lauren_989 I am not seeing @MLL0319 on the Downsizers spreadsheet..They weigh-in Week 1.. They are a Friday weigh-in PW: 205.4 CW: 205.2

I lost 2 people yesterday from the Downsizers I lost trillium54 and ZaraMarie61
  • lauren_989
    @lauren_989 I am not seeing @MLL0319 on the Downsizers spreadsheet..They weigh-in Week 1.. They are a Friday weigh-in PW: 205.4 CW: 205.2

I don't see trillum54 or ZaraMarie61 on the spreadsheet or the drop list. I'm not sure what happened to MLL0319, I will add them this evening.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970

I don't see trillum54 or ZaraMarie61 on the spreadsheet or the drop list. I'm not sure what happened to MLL0319, I will add them this evening.

They both asked to be removed yesterday so I deleted them from the spreadsheet...I hope that was okay..if not I am sorry
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    We typically don't delete people from the spreadsheet until the end of the month, even if the member requested to be removed. We can move them to the droplist, and sometimes we discover they actually meant to take a temporary break and did not know support team was an option. At least that way, we have their most recent weights, if it ends up mattering.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    We typically don't delete people from the spreadsheet until the end of the month, even if the member requested to be removed. We can move them to the droplist, and sometimes we discover they actually meant to take a temporary break and did not know support team was an option. At least that way, we have their most recent weights, if it ends up mattering.

I apologize for my screw up ...Trillium 54 was a Wednesday weigh in ..her SW was 162.0 no CW ...ZaraMarie51 was a Saturday weigh in SW 292.0 and CW 292.0
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited June 13

I apologize for my screw up ...Trillium 54 was a Wednesday weigh in ..her SW was 162.0 no CW ...ZaraMarie51 was a Saturday weigh in SW 292.0 and CW 292.0

Hi--I'm sorry. I'm just overcome by "things" going on in my life right now. I probably should not have come back. Can you remove me from the team? (Trillium54 message)

ZaraMarie61 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

There's so much going on right now that it's getting very hard to have time to get on here and be a part of this group.

Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out of this challenge
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Not a big deal, it's easily remedied!
This discussion has been closed.