• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,372 Member
    Options
    Working on app, but not on the website.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    oh, dear...

everyone on the MFP exodus group at LI says theirs is down, so i guess this is it...
  • CenFlo7
    CenFlo7 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's gone on desktop for me, it happened earlier today. Oh well, we knew it was coming so goodbye MFP newsfeed.
  • zebasschick
    Options
    we did know, but it still sucks...
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    This night it has disappeared also to me .... Sad...
  • zebasschick
    Options
    it really is sad. even with the groups and forums here, we don't have the same contact with all our friends.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited June 11
    Options
    is there a way to still see what friends have has in their diary?
  • pessxx
    Options
    I can still see on desktop version Friends list and ,if you click on one of them ,you can still view his diary
  • zebasschick
    Options
    yeah, but if you have 50 friends, that's a lot of clicking back and forth...
  • pessxx
    Options
    Course, yes, it takes time
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    As of today mine is sadly 😞 gone!! So enjoyed that part of mfp . TOTALLY SUCKS!!!
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Still on my app but no longer on my desktop. Activity was dwindling the last few weeks, the heavy posters basically stopped. Really sad to see something that used to be a positive part of my day become trash...
  • pessxx
    Options
    What's the strangest ,weirdest part is I continue to log my diary and check my workouts and people not losing yet the newsfeed, go liking and commenting and I cannot see anything omg :(
  • zebasschick
    Options
    1ns1d3_0u7 wrote: »
    Still on my app but no longer on my desktop. Activity was dwindling the last few weeks, the heavy posters basically stopped. Really sad to see something that used to be a positive part of my day become trash...
    pessxx wrote: »
    What's the strangest ,weirdest part is I continue to log my diary and check my workouts and people not losing yet the newsfeed, go liking and commenting and I cannot see anything omg :(

most of my friends who posted the most either started posting on a private group here or moved to loseit, where they are still posting a lot - just not here.

did you check on your phone? most of us still have the newsfeed on our phones...
  • pessxx
    Options
    It is nowhere
  • zebasschick
    Options
    As of just now, my news feed is no longer available on my phone or my computer.

This makes me very sad...
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    I don't have it on my phone or computer now
  • zebasschick
    Options
    when i log into MFP, for a second, i expect to see all my friends' comments and activity - then the very disappointing reality sets in...
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    my friend's list isn't very long at all and even 4 me, it is impossible to individually check on each person's exercise, food diary etc