Almost the Weekend!

Options
ginadacat
ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
Got 26 minutes of walking in today. That’s rough after not walking all week. Why is it so hard to get back in the routine of things?
On a better note, I’m 1.4 pounds to my 1st weight loss goal of 150! I’d like to lose another 10 on top of that, but everyone keeps telling me I don’t need to lose anymore. I looked it up and at 150 I’m still considered overweight. At 140 I’m not! I can’t remember the last time I was not overweight.
How is everyone else’s day going?

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,728 Member
    Options
    Very busy day at work, the weather turns very hot and humid next week so glad my 5k walk is Saturday early morning so it should be cooler. This is the second year I have done the Whiskey Run in Wilmington NY. Becoming a mother daughter tradition this year my sister joins us will let you know how we do
  • ginadacat
    ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Very busy day at work, the weather turns very hot and humid next week so glad my 5k walk is Saturday early morning so it should be cooler. This is the second year I have done the Whiskey Run in Wilmington NY. Becoming a mother daughter tradition this year my sister joins us will let you know how we do
    It was around 90 here today. Supposed to be around 95 the next few days. One of my goals is to be able to complete a 5k. Maybe next year.

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,728 Member
    Options
    Took 7 minutes off my 5k time from last year the weather was prefect the three of us had fun and plan to walk again next year I would love to run but am afraid I would really mess up my knees so I am moving to speed walking.