Daily Discussion

Options
MonaLisaLianne
MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
I'm slowly figuring this out. Seems as though a new subject line creates a new "discussion." To reply you must click on the "Title" of the post.

If we want to have an ongoing "discussion" like our old feeds, we just reply to the posts under the Daily Discussion subject line.

I'll try it out now.

Replies

• MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    It's been a struggle to keep my weight down, lately. After losing 15 lbs. - enough to be at my dream weight, thanks to Covid -last July, I've gradually added back about 7-8 lbs. and it's depressing. That's about 3/4 of a pound each month. I stopped logging food a long time ago because I found I could estimate pretty well when I start getting out of bounds. Now I'm thinking I'll go back to some of my go-to meals from the past. Kale & cannellini bean soup, sardines for lunch, hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, etc.
    I refuse to end up where I was!
  • MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    I should remember that I'm still almost 30 lbs. lighter than when I first started MFP, so there's that!
  • MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    Super hot here this week. I'm feeling a little bit sickie-poo. I felt bad so laid myself down for a nap yesterday. Woke up thirsty after 3 hours so I drank 2 big glasses of water which came back up almost immediately. Got back in bed and slept until 6am.
    I feel like I could get back in bed again and it's only 9:00am. Some kind of bug I guess, but not sick enough for it to be Covid.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    So far this group isn't getting much action 😂

Feeling much better today. Supposed to get up to F93° Since I have to wash my hair today anyway, I'll probably spend some time in the water.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    I've seen this happen before - more than once. First with e-groups (remember those??) when it went away people tried to hold together by moving to yahoo groups. It almost worked - for a time. Then yahoo groups went south and some people moved to an investment board, which ended up being too politicized and self-destructed. Some of *those* people tried unsuccessfully to start over on various new platforms, but it didn't work. All of those relationships I had (for many years!) with people on those platforms are now lost. I guess it's just the way things go, but it's sad.

All that said, it's been a pleasure to interact with all (8? lol) of you over the last 10+ years. I hope you have wonderful lives and continue your journey to a healthy, happy you. 🥰

• dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ah, I finally figured it out. See what working in technology for 20+ years will get ya .. lol
    Anyway, I'm not on a lot. I don't even log food much anymore and I can definitely see (and feel) the difference.
    I'll be here. Silently.. probably... Cheering you all on. (And hoping to find the thing I lost that made me want to do this once upon a time! )
    Cheers!